Security Monitor (NC)
Elizabeth City, NC
In a world of possibilities, pursue one with endless opportunities. Imagine Next!When it comes to what you want in your career, if you can imagine it, you can do it at Parsons. Imagine a career working with intelligent, diverse people sharing a common quest. Imagine a workplace where you can be yourself. Where you can thrive. Where you can find your next, right now. We’ve got what you’re looking for.
Vaxcom LLC, (A Parsons Company) is looking for an amazingly talented Security Monitor. This person will monitor and escort visitors and support our Customer’s mission requirements in a dynamic, mission-focused environment.
What You'll Be Doing:
- A Security Monitor is an individual who acts as a security professional by monitoring and escorting visitors who do not have a valid security clearance.
- Security Monitors shall observe strict adherence to all procedures and policies while monitoring uncleared personnel. Such as maintaining line-of-site on all uncleared personnel they are assigned.
- Security monitors are required use handheld radios for communicating and coordinating job duties.
- Report incidents, accidents, or emergencies to Security Operations Center.
What Required Skills You'll Bring:
- Valid drivers license
- Current/Active Top Secret Security Clearance (with polygraph).
What Desired Skills You'll Bring:
- Prior Military, law enforcement or Security experience highly desirable.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Top SecretThis position is part of our Federal Solutions team.Our Federal Solutions segment delivers resources to our US government customers that ensure the success of missions around the globe. Our diverse, intelligent employees drive the state of the art as they provide services and solutions in the areas of defense, security, intelligence, infrastructure, and environmental. We promote a culture of excellence and close-knit teams that take pride in delivering, protecting, and sustaining our nation's most critical assets, from Earth to cyberspace. Throughout the company, our people are anticipating what’s next to deliver the solutions our customers need now.
Salary Range:$14.23 - $24.13
The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by customer requirements and some cases federal, state, provincial or local mandates.Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility in the workplace. Diversity is ingrained in who we are, how we do business, and is one of our company’s core values. Parsons equally employs representation at all job levels for minority, female, disabled, protected veteran and LGBTQ+.We truly invest and care about our employee’s wellbeing and provide endless growth opportunities as the sky is the limit, so aim for the stars! Imagine next and join the Parsons quest—APPLY TODAY! ID:uDnQdo