Senior Analyst – Business Systems
As a Senior Analyst - Business Systems, you will be responsible for developing, deploying, and supporting business applications which automate exiting manual process and reporting for the assigned organization(s).
- Develop solutions to streamline and automate processes while identifying and addressing technical issues to maximize overall business results for the assigned organization(s).
- Analyze business processes, identify process deficiencies, research solutions, and plan and coordinate correction of these deficiencies.
- Consult with various teams within the organization to identify opportunities for automation and process improvement.
- Design, develop, debug, release, and support new .NET, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and SQL code as needed to implement identified opportunities.
- Improve, troubleshoot, maintain, and handle support for existing applications.
- Support internal teams of the assigned areas to ensure all technology is working correctly and all data is being processed accurately and timely.
- Maintain all databases and jobs on SQL Server and handle any issues, failures, or modifications that may arise.
- May produce ad-hoc reporting for assigned teams to get them access to the data needed to maximize business results.
- Bachelor’s Degree – IT, Computer Science, Math, MIS or Data Analytics.
- 4-6 years experience required creating/developing and delivering/implementing software and technology solutions.
- 4-6 years experience required working with core software applications (examples include .NET, SQL, GIT, Subversion, etc.).
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access and other Office software.
- Strong organization skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Excellent ability to accurately communicate complex concepts in ways that resonate with various audiences.
- Strong data analysis skills with the ability to use data from various sources to draw insights that inform strategy and prioritization.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze workflow and processes.
- Ability to exercise judgment about the most productive course of action.
- 1 year creating and troubleshooting RPA bots using MS Flows and UI Path.
- Experience in project management and planning.
- Experience in distribution industry software implementation.
- Strong data mining and data analysis.
- Knowledge of IT design, testing and documentation methods.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
Wesco International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Wesco”) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law. US applicants only, we are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.