Senior Analyst – Project Services (Remote)
Carol Stream, IL
As a Senior Project Services Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the sales organization on projects in regard to sourcing and forecasting for inventory needs. While supporting Supply Chain Services in pricing value-add services. Specifically, working with Inside and Outside Sales; communicating with vendors, Buyers, and working directly with our Proposal Development Managers, while maintaining appropriate formal and informal communication channels with senior management to ensure the adequate flow of information in regard to the project. You will gather data and conduct analysis with the goal of improving project success. Supporting the sales organization on advanced, large-scale, and high-value accounts that require creativity and inventive thinking.
- Generate, review, reconcile and distribute various reports related to inventory and customer usage.
- Provide support and experience with project management from beginning to end.
- Resolve issues with purchasing and sales related to inventory, procurement strategy and pricing.
- Provide field support by answering questions on report logic or data.
- Identify problems and recommend right tools and reports to meet specific needs and requests.
- Provide data to support purchasing and inventory related analysis to all levels of the organization, including applying queries and data as well as writing and modifying complex SQL data retrieval to gather information.
- Develop and execute on demand and ad-hoc reports, including modifying report parameters or source code based on specific needs, explaining report, and summarizing findings.
- Communicate project updates and progression to sales team.
- Draft and submit inventory proposals, and recommend purchase strategy for multi-phase projects.
- Assist the Supply Chain group in analyzing inventory and maintenance of value-add materials.
- Develop, drive and deliver reports, cadence calls, and formal/informal trainings with sales organization and possibly senior management.
- Observe changes in project scope, identify potential concerns, and devise contingency plans related to inventory system processes.
- Manage project pricing and part creation.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent required
- 4-6 years experience required in purchasing, inventory or project management
- Strong PC skills, extensive experience with advanced functionality in Microsoft Access and Excel (macros, pivot tables, data lookups, SQL, etc.)
- Develop and maintain professional knowledge regarding the market drivers, market trends, economic forecasts, supplier base, and competitive intelligence
- Ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Strong interpersonal, conflict management, negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to details and a passion for problem-solving
- Creative thinking and comfort with ambiguity of requirements and expected results
- Ability to work independently, troubleshoot problems and exercise judgment
- Excellent multi-tasking skills, ability to prioritize and handle many projects at once with ever shifting priorities and deadlines
- Motivated self-starter who is organized, efficient and team oriented
The expected salary range for this role is $83,900- $109,000. This is the salary we reasonably and in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee’s compensation level within the range will be based on several factors, including but not limited to geographic location, experience, relevant education, qualifications, skills, organizational needs, and performance. This position may be eligible to participate in the company’s incentive plan. Wesco provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, disability insurance, 401k Plan, and Paid Time Off.
Wesco International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Wesco”) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law. US applicants only, we are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.ID:uDnQdo