Senior Construction Manager – Module
Are you excited by the prospect of working for an industry leader in Energy Technology?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Join our innovating Manufacturing team
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions business provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We create value with impactful decisions by effectively connecting ideas and people. We champion an entrepreneurial culture to unlock full our potential by bringing energy to the world.
Partner with the best
The Senior Construction Manager will oversee operations on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that work is done safely, on time and within budget and to the right quality standards.
As Senior Construction Manager , you will be:
- Providing Leadership for the whole Operations Team which is responsible for:
- Define and release the Project Schedule for construction/commissioning and Testing activities in close coordination with supplier
- Leading & Supervising the construction operation
- Developing and implementing the methods, the procedures and the mfg cycles for execution. All designed for Safety & for Quality.
- Leading Continuous improvement and digital growth initiatives at a Plant level,
- Driving and Implementing Lessons Learned at project and product level.
- Managing and fixing production non conformities or Issues might occur.
- Promoting a Culture of interdependence on HSE and Quality and ensuring the full compliance to standards and policies.
- Defining and monitoring performance management KPI’s to ensure all the operational objectives are met, seeking and securing opportunities for cost savings.
- Being a key agent on Cultural Transformation, fostering Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Provide contemporary Leadership for the whole Operation Team.
- Develop and implement all necessary method statements and procedures.
- Responsible to guarantee performances of (sub) Contractors working at site, in terms of timing, cost control, quality and safety.
- Establish and promote a culture of full compliance to the HSE and Quality policies fostering continuous improvement initiatives. Timely Implement CA/PA as required.
- Define and monitor performance management KPI’s to ensure all the operational objectives are met
- Research opportunities for cost savings across.
- Stay up to date with technological changes within the industry.
Fuel your passion
- To be successful in this role you will:
- A degree or equivalent and relevant professional qualifications.
- Deep knowledge of the workplace health and safety highest standards.
- 10+ years of experience in the production environment.
- Experience in operations management and construction activities
- Experience in working in complex organizations.
- Significant knowledge of quality industrial standards.
- Thorough knowledge of the Company and its products and processes.
- Have knowledge of the principles of Lean manufacturing is preferred.
- Be fluent both in English and Italian and hold an EU work permit
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!