Senior Construction Support Specialist – Hydro Test Packager
Corpus Christi, TX
Job DescriptionA Senior Construction Support Specialist plans and performs work requiring sound engineering judgment in the evaluation, organization, and execution of assignments. May implement and execute Construction support activities on Fluor projects worldwide. On smaller projects, the Senior Construction Support Specialist may function as the “lead” for construction support activities. This position has acquired a general working knowledge in one or more specific construction disciplines.
• Supervise and coordinate the activities of other construction support personnel
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Organize and prioritize a variety of assignments and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Other duties as assigned
Basic Job Requirements• Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in applicable field of study and fourteen (14) years of work-related experience or a or a combination of education and directly related experience equal to eighteen (18) years if non-degreed; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to, coworkers, management, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
Preferred Qualifications• Ability to speak/read multiple languages
• Possess problem solving, organizational, and conflict resolution skills
• Through understanding of construction operations and support functions
• Ability to collaborate and adapt to changing conditions
• Capable of performing constructability assignments in the office(s) and/or at the site
• Basic computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, email, spreadsheets, and electronic presentations
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
BenefitsFluor is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to promote employee health, wellness, and financial security. Our offerings include medical, dental and vision plans, EAP, disability coverage, life insurance, AD&D, voluntary benefit plans, 401(k) with a company match, and training and development courses.