Senior Director, Strategic Sourcing
JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
What this job involves: Provide leadership and oversight for regional execution of annual sourcing plans across Integrated Facilities, Project Management, Property Management clients, and internal stakeholders related to optimization of JLL managed services operations and sourcing strategies. Lead and manage sourcing team responsible for sourcing plan execution globally while serving as the change leader, removing barriers and obstacles, ensuring timely execution of sourcing plans, and reporting of savings that meet or exceed globally defined objectives and outcomes. A strong ability to influence category management teams, regional sourcing teams, account teams, properties as well as suppliers, to ensure enrolment in sourcing initiatives.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Responsible for globally coordinating the development, implementation, and communication of regional and global sourcing plans, ensuring a consistent and standard approach across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC as required.
- Serve as subject matter expert in support of JLL sourcing strategies, supplier relationships, and program management.
- Lead team of sourcing professionals and/or third-party consultants to strategic outcomes and savings delivery, establish and run weekly/monthly steering calls to drive accountability and cross-region communication.
- Prepare presentations, analyze, and recommendations that will be used in steering calls and management information reporting at all levels, including Global and Regional leadership teams.
- Closely participate in and with clients and JLL Sourcing, Facility, and Property Management teams to drive both immediate and sustained benefits to the client.
- Manage a sourcing team responsible for performing market trend analysis in the specific categories; analyzing supplier base, industry changes, etc.
- Report analysis to Sourcing leadership and business stakeholders in a client-ready form.
Desired or preferred experience and technical skills:
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, Organization skills, Strong Analytical Ability, Proven ability to lead teams in a decentralized environment, and a strong ability to influence without authority.
- Cultural awareness/intelligence when working across different countries and time zones
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university and/or 15+ years of strategic sourcing or related experience; MBA preferred.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Excellent PC skills, proficient in MS Office applications
Required Skills and Experience:
- Leverage global and regional supplier relationships and performance programs with key suppliers as part of sourcing strategy execution.
- Provide management, instruction and follow-up in support of operations teams RFP/bid, contracting and operational processes. Be proactive and manage internal and external customer expectations.
- Ensure compliance to JLL’s sourcing and contracting policies, procedures, risk management programs, and ethics.
- Establish relationship with Corporate Legal and Risk Management to ensure all contractual terms and conditions comply with standard or other contract changes and are formally reviewed and approved by legal/risk management.
- Establish work priorities, assign deliverables and resolve issues with teams, temporary help and/or project-specific dedicated personnel to assure client satisfaction, and customer satisfaction.
Estimated compensation for this position is: $105,000-$125,000 base + bonus
The salary listed is an estimate and not guaranteed. A salary offer will vary based on applicant’s education, experience, skills, abilities, geographic location, internal equity and alignment with market data
Location: REMOTE based in the United States
Estimated compensation for this position is:105,000.00 – 125,000.00 USD
The pay range listed is a total compensation range including bonus, if applicable. The provided range is an estimate and not guaranteed. An employment offer is based on applicant’s education, experience, skills, abilities, geographic location, internal equity and alignment with market data.
Location:Remote –Chicago, IL, Richmond, VA, Stamford, CT
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Personalized benefits that support personal well-being and growth:
JLL recognizes the impact that the workplace can have on your wellness, so we offer a supportive culture and comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes mental, physical and emotional health. Some of these benefits may include:
401(k) plan with matching company contributions
Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Care
Paid parental leave at 100% of salary
Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
Flexible and Remote Work Arrangements may be available
About JLL –
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500® company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you’ll be asked to provide proof that you’re fully vaccinated upon your start date. You’re considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Pursuant to the Arizona Civil Rights Act, criminal convictions are not an absolute bar to employment.
Pursuant to Illinois Law, applicants are not obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest.
Pursuant to Columbia, SC ordinance, this position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our Supplemental Privacy Statement which describes your rights and disclosures about your personal information. If you are viewing this on a mobile device you may want to view the CCPA version on a larger device.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, JLL will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.ID:uDnQdo