Senior Engagement Coordination, Event Planning & Communications Officer
In a world of possibilities, pursue one with endless opportunities. Imagine Next!When it comes to what you want in your career, if you can imagine it, you can do it at Parsons. Imagine a career working with intelligent, diverse people sharing a common quest. Imagine a workplace where you can be yourself. Where you can thrive. Where you can find your next, right now. We’ve got what you’re looking for.
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Senior Engagement Coordination, Event Planning & Communications Officer to join our team! In this role you will provide communications expertise between NGA and our foreign partners.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Contractor shall organize and logistically support program meetings including but not limited to All-Hands Research-Wide meetings, NGA Research FO Offsites, new concept industry days/workshops, and other outreach events and open-houses sponsored or supported by NGA Research
- Contractor shall support planning, organizing, scheduling, agenda planning, registration services and facilitation in support of events
- Contactor shall prepare conference material and proceedings, provide for audio‐visual services/equipment and security services for in person meetings at NGA, NSG, DoD, IC locations, and meeting venues as well as virtual meetings and conferences through webcasting services
- Contractor shall coordinate with external vendors of hotel and conference facilities to obtain proposals for facilities, equipment, food service, and accommodations on an as needed basis. Proposals shall be provided to the government personnel for selection and budgetary approval
What Required Skills You'll Bring:
- Bachelors degree and 5+ years of experience
- Ability to plan, organize, and logistically support meetings and events for various audiences and purposes within time limits
- Experience in the provision of meeting support services to include experience planning, organizing, scheduling, agenda planning, and preparing conference material and proceedings preparations
- Demonstrated outstanding customer service skills and ability to liaise with event or engagement stakeholders to identify needs and ensure satisfaction across a broad range of possible stakeholders types, such as senior executives, research scientists, and external guests and their associated staff
- Ability to propose ideas on communications, events, and general protocol focused on improving provided services, coordination, and overall quality of events, meetings, and general engagement activities
- Ability to speak to an audience and serve as a master of ceremonies in setting up, operating, and generally hosting a meeting and event
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Top Secret SCI w/PolygraphThis position is part of our Federal Solutions team.Our Federal Solutions segment delivers resources to our US government customers that ensure the success of missions around the globe. Our diverse, intelligent employees drive the state of the art as they provide services and solutions in the areas of defense, security, intelligence, infrastructure, and environmental. We promote a culture of excellence and close-knit teams that take pride in delivering, protecting, and sustaining our nation's most critical assets, from Earth to cyberspace. Throughout the company, our people are anticipating what’s next to deliver the solutions our customers need now.We value our employees and want our employees to take care of their overall wellbeing, which is why we offer best-in-class benefits such as medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), life insurance, flexible work schedules, and holidays to fit your busy lifestyle!
The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by customer requirements and some cases federal, state, provincial or local mandates.Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility in the workplace. Diversity is ingrained in who we are, how we do business, and is one of our company’s core values. Parsons equally employs representation at all job levels for minority, female, disabled, protected veteran and LGBTQ+.We truly invest and care about our employee’s wellbeing and provide endless growth opportunities as the sky is the limit, so aim for the stars! Imagine next and join the Parsons quest—APPLY TODAY!