Senior Engineer, Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Cedar Rapids, IA
Country:United States of America
Location:HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
Position Role Type:Unspecified
Rockwell Collins Inc. d/b/a Collins Aerospace has an opening for a Senior Engineer, Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Cedar Rapids, IA.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio, and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
- Coordinates and facilitates the design, fabrication, modification, and evaluation of electronic apparatus, components, or circuitry for use in electronic equipment and devices, ensuing work is completed on time and established quality and budgets are achieved.
- Researches, develops, designs, and tests electrical components, equipment, systems and networks to ensure that business objectives and required specifications are met.
- Prepares engineering sketches or specifications to construct, relocate, or install equipment, facilities, products, or systems.
- Prepares documentation including confidential descriptions or specifications of proprietary hardware or software, information on product development, introduction schedules, product costs, and performance weaknesses to track progress and analyze performance.
- Performs engineering work and applied research, development, and design of new products to ensure quality standards and business objectives are met.
- At least a master’s degree or its equivalent in Electrical Engineering or a related field and at least 3 years of experience in an Electrical Engineering position. In the alternative, a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Electrical Engineering or a related field and at least 5 years of progressive experience in an Electrical Engineering position would be acceptable.
- At least 3 years of experience with electrical engineering design and development lifecycle
- At least 3 years of experience with DO-160 and DO-254 guidelines
- At least 3 years of experience with products and systems in the Avionics industry
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and TermsID:uDnQdo