Senior Financial Analyst
We are hiring a Senior Finance Analyst based out of our St. Thomas, ON or Mississauga office location (flexible hybrid work environment). Join our Finance Team & let’s build our home together!
A Senior Finance Analyst is responsible for the financial planning process, supporting developing and delivering the company’s short- and long-term goals through analysis and guidance. Primarily, the Sr. Finance Analyst will be responsible for financial analysis and planning along with AOP and LRP execution.
What You Will Do!
- Prepare analyze and present monthly profit and loss results, compare actual results to budget and prior periods, and evaluate financial status.
- Provide financial expertise and strategic partnership through modelling scenarios to evaluate various business initiatives, that include but are not limited to new product launches, project quotes, product line optimization further revenue growth and margin improvement initiatives.
- Develop and implement assigned financial processes and models.
- Collaborate with the Product Management team to align product strategies with financial objectives (Proforma strategies)
- Analyze product performance, pricing, and profitability.
- Evaluate new product opportunities and conduct financial modelling for business cases (SDP projects).
- Provide financial insights for product portfolio optimisation.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify market trends and opportunities.
- Support strategic product initiatives, including product launches and expansions.
- Lead the budgeting process by collaborating with various departments and stakeholders to develop accurate and comprehensive budgets. Ensure budgets are aligned with strategic objectives and financial targets.
- Conduct in-depth financial analysis to evaluate budget performance, identify key trends, and provide insights to senior management. Monitor actual performance against budgeted targets and recommend corrective actions as necessary.
What You Will Bring!
- 5 + years of experience in post-degree progressive financial management experience, preferably within CPG or similar environment, FP&A or Brands Finance
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills.
- Proficient Excel and Power BI skills and experience working with ERP systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with comfort working across functions and with different levels of management.
- Proven ability to influence across organization to drive results
- Team player who can influence others within the business and functional teams.
- Ability to work under tight timelines within a very dynamic, fast-paced environment
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary and Benefits
- Opportunities for Personal and Professional growth
- Opportunities to excel Lean management practices.
- Health and Drug Benefits from Day 1
- Employee Assistance Program
- Optional Pension Program
- Employee Discount Program, Employee Store and Dell Discount Program
- Opportunities for community contributions and volunteering (2 paid days)
- Internal networking and employee resource groups
- Opportunity to work in a growing company and industry!
Company: Masco Canada
Masco Canada (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.ID:uDnQdo