Senior Intelligence Analyst (onsite)
Buckley Afb, CO
Country:United States of America
Location:CO112: Buckley AFB 18500 East 6th Ave 18500 East 6th Avenue Buckley AFB, Aurora, CO, 80011 USA
Position Role Type:Onsite
Raytheon is seeking a Senior Intelligence Analyst to support system monitoring and maintenance based out of a customer site in Aurora, Colorado.
The selected candidate will be tasked to perform system monitoring to ensure 100% system availability on a 24/7 basis. The Senior Intelligence Analyst will monitor systems, troubleshoot anomalies and determine corrective strategies to maintain continuous system availability. Also implement system upgrades and deliveries on an as needed basis for system optimization and improvement. Additionally, provide technical consultation to the customer on system availability and potential enhancements. The Senior Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for developing new operational procedures and techniques in a enthusiastic high ops-tempo work environment.
Aurora, CO (100% onsite)
Relocation assistance is not available.
An active and in-scope TS/SCI CI Poly U.S. security clearance
- Experience performing system support functions for satellite operations personnel/teams
- Experience using multiple software applications simultaneously in a fast passed operations environment
- Must be willing to work odd hours to support the operational team, as needed. This includes shift work, rotating through days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Knowledge or experience performing satellite mission support, in a near real-time operations environment
- Excellent organizational skills; able to frame requirements, set priorities, develop practical methods and align resources to meet customer goals
- Prior experience in technical operations
- Well-versed in Intelligence Community, Counterintelligence, and Operations Security principles and methodologies
- Experience monitoring satellite activities
- Prior military experience is helpful
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree with 2 years related experience to include related military experience
Military technical certification credit for military experience (military personnel who have been formally trained or have relevant experience obtained while in service versus civilian training)The salary range for this role is 62,000 USD - 124,000 USD; however, RTX considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, location, education/training, and key skills. Hired applicants may be eligible for benefits, including but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, flexible work schedules, employee assistance program, Employee Scholar Program, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays. Specific benefits are dependent upon the specific business unit as well as whether or not the position is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Hired applicants may be eligible for annual short-term and/or long-term incentive compensation programs depending on the level of the position and whether or not it is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Payments under these annual programs are not guaranteed and are dependent upon a variety of factors including, but not limited to, individual performance, business unit performance, and/or the company’s performance.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and TermsID:uDnQdo