Senior Manager, Business Planning
Bio-Life Plasma, LLC
About the role:
At Takeda, we are a forward-looking, world-class R&D organization that unlocks innovation and delivers transformative therapies to patients. By focusing R&D efforts on four therapeutic areas and other targeted investments, we push the boundaries of what is possible to bring life-changing therapies to patients worldwide.
Join Takeda as a Senior Manager Business Planning where you will lead the implementation of business processes and initiatives across Global Medical Affairs (GMA), HEPA (Health Equity and Patient Affairs), and MPD (Marketed Products Development) while maintaining key resources, and operationalizing cross-functional task forces across Global Medical.
As part of the Global Medical Business Strategy & Operations (GMSO) team based in our Cambridge, MA office, you will report to Head, GMSO Business Planning and work as an enabler for strategic projects and ensuring execution of priorities.
How you will contribute:
- Provide project leadership, analytical and insight support on high priority projects
- Manage the collation of data and materials for the creation of executive-facing reports and presentations
- Build and maintain repository of documents and information for easy access and indexing (i.e.: business communication planning)
- Prepare and manage integrated calendar of events to enable planning and forecasting across Global Medical (i.e., quarterly meetings, corporate deadlines, annual initiatives)
- Act as Planning Lead for GMA Medical Functions Leadership Team with responsibilities including but not limited to managing bi-weekly leadership meetings and quarterly town halls, resource tracking and organization chart management, communication platforms and distribution list management, financial planning as well as special projects that may arise.
- Quality management of Global Medical playbooks and new employee onboarding materials
- Meeting facilitation of GMSO Forum (quarterly) including agenda creation and materials, guiding conversations, recording meeting meetings, and following up on action items in a timely manner
- BS degree required, Healthcare Administration preferred
- 5 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and Project management experience within Medical Affairs, Clinical Research, Regulatory, CMC, marketing other drug development-related functions.
- Knowledge of the drug development and commercialization process and an understanding of the functions within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven ability to communicate clearly and present key information objectively and collaborate effectively with management.
- Experience managing program-level budgets across multiple projects.
- Knowledge of regulatory and compliance guidelines governing medical affairs.
- Applied knowledge of performance measurement (e.g. metrics, dashboards).
- Capability to critically analyze complex and/or ambiguous information and the impact on products and process and to effectively communicate complex issues both verbally and in writing.
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Work Paths
- Tuition reimbursement
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best-in-class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Base Salary Range: $130,200 - 186,000, based on the candidate's professional experience level. Employees may also be eligible for Short-term and Long-Term Incentive benefits as well. Employees are eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement Program, and Paid Volunteer Time Off.
The final salary offered for this position may take into account a number of factors including, but not limited to, location, skills, education, and experience.
This position is currently classified as "hybrid" in accordance with Takeda's Hybrid and Remote Work policy.
In accordance with the CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants Are Not Permitted to Apply.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.