Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition (Function Leader)
Confluent Medical Technologies, Inc.
Confluent Medical Technologies is a financially healthy and rapidly growing medical device company whose employees are passionate about providing life-saving solutions to our customers through a collaborative and high-impact work environment. Our environment reflects a culture of growth, leadership, and innovation in which our employees can directly impact the world by doing work that truly matters.
Reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer, the Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition is responsible for increasing candidate pipelines, driving candidate quality and throughput, and ensuring cost efficiency and effectiveness across the global talent acquisition platform. This new position provides an opportunity to define and implement a global Talent Acquisition strategy for the Company and to lead and grow a high-performing Talent Acquisition team. This role encompasses the acquisition of professional, hourly, and temporary talent, as well as other specialty programs.
As a uniquely qualified candidate, you will:
- Develop and evolve the Company’s Talent Acquisition strategy and implement and manage that strategy across the Company’s domestic and international locations.
- Manage Talent Acquisition staff, ensuring consistent application of policies, equitable salary administration, and compliance with all government regulatory standards.
- Partner with business leaders and HR staff to understand business needs, grow talent pipelines, and ensure the fulfillment of diverse talent needs and supports the hiring of top talent.
- Develop, report, and manage key Talent Acquisition metrics.
- Ensure the alignment and effectiveness of ATS and other supporting systems.
- Manage staffing and recruiting vendor relationships to appropriate metrics; conduct periodic performance reviews with high-volume vendors.
- Develop innovative recruiting and sourcing strategies to achieve short- and long-term staffing needs.
- Drive operational excellence in Talent Acquisition function to continuously improve processes that enhance the experience of the hiring manager, candidate and recruiter.
- Provide thought leadership and coaching to the business and HR leaders on market trends and creative talent acquisition solutions to maintain Confluent’s competitive edge.
- Ensure that recruiting and hiring practices are compliant with all applicable local, state, and federal employment laws and EEOC guidelines.
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources or a related field.
- 10+ years of relevant recruiting experience, including management experience; preferably in a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Hands-on experience in creating or transforming a Talent Acquisition function.
- Above average knowledge of Microsoft Office and HRIS systems (Workday experience is a plus).
- Analytical and project management skills.
- Proven ability to work as an individual contributor and with a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Business acumen with a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Experience with ATS implementation is a plus.