Senior Mobile Equipment Operator
McConway & Torley, LLC
Arcosa Lightweight is searching for a Senior Mobile Equipment Operator for our Livingston, AL plant. In this role you will support a positive safety culture staff within a 24/7 aggregate environment that is regulated by MSHA safety standards. As a Senior Mobile Equipment Operator, you will operate mobile equipment such as lift trucks, cranes, track mobiles, and or yard vehicles in order to move materials and products between workstations and/or receiving and storage locations. The Mobile Equipment Operator also ensures proper identification of parts and materials.
Arcosa Specialty Materials is a leading producer and distributor in the Western and Southwestern U.S. of lightweight and natural
aggregates, including expanded shale and clay, crushed stone, sand and gravel, asphalt rock, and other products.
What You’ll Do:
• Comply with all industry safety rules, procedures and applicable government regulations.
• Required to operate mobile equipment (haul truck, farm tractor, water truck, rubber tire backhoe, front loader, Dozer, motor grader, etc.)
• Operate equipment in quarry or production
• Follow all safety rules and practices
• May be involved in safety committees or initiatives
• Perform other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need:
• Prompt, regular and predictable attendance
• The ability to stand, stoop, bend, lift, walk, climb stairs, ladders and catwalks up to 60 feet as required.
• The ability to work in varied outdoor environments (cold, hot, dry, dusty, rainy)
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• A minimum of 5 years of experience
• Ability to operate at least 3 pieces of mobile equipment (haul truck, farm tractor, water truck, rubber tire backhoe, front loader, etc.)
• Ability to operate excavator and driller/auger