Senior Product Manager
Microfluidics International Corp.
If you’re looking for a special place to build or grow your career, you’ve found it. Whether you’re an experienced professional, a recent college graduate or somewhere in between, IDEX is a place where you can apply your existing skills and learn new ones in an environment where you can make an impact.
With interesting opportunities in engineering, marketing, sales, supply chain, operations, HR, finance, and more across more than 40 diverse businesses around the globe, chances are, we have something special for you.
Fluid Management, Inc., a Unit of IDEX Corporation, is the leading global manufacturer of precision dispensing and mixing equipment for the architectural paint, coatings, personal care, cosmetics, and food and beverage industries. Fluid Management has created a global product development environment through strategic growth initiatives. By leveraging our 80+ years of expertise and passion, Fluid Management delivers unequaled product innovation.
From initial design to equipment selection, delivery and after-sales service, Fluid Management strives for close teamwork with its customers, delivering high-quality, easy-to-operate products for every size and type of operation.
The Senior Product Manager will work on the different phases of product life cycle. They manage multiple priorities in the overall NPD process. They also manage a variety of marketing projects including launching and promoting the company’s products and services within the core markets. They are responsible for market research, and new product opportunities identification and definition. They also contribute to marketing communications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop & Launch plans/GTM strategies for new products and business case formulation
- Lead the Tollgate/Stage-gate process to translate business opportunities into successful projects for the region
- Works closely with commercial team to gather VOC and develop product requirements/possible improvements
- Conduct Surveys and Analysis on the need of the customer
- Develop Competitive and SWOT analysis for market analysis and benchmarking
- Conduct primary and secondary market research as needed
- Support Strategic Planning process. Develop competitive landscape by analyzing competitive products, offering, and positioning
- Collaborate cross functionally with Engineering, Commercial and Finance regarding multiple initiatives like product improvements, quality, etc. as necessary
- Works closely with Engineering team to identify root causes to product issues and resolution path
- Collaborate regularly with regional Engineering and Operations on product improvement/initiatives and prioritize them based on customer or internal needs
- Execute the pricing strategy for the region by closely working with Finance and Commercial. Coordinate globally on IC pricing, Margin Analysis.
- Lead strategic growth initiatives for the region. Globally coordinate to these initiatives as needed and conduct regional trainings
- New product introduction- pilot plans, defining p/n, configurations, spare parts, and pricing.
- Contribute in trade show activities by participating and collecting VOC. Support in GTM activities in the trade shows
- Supports preparation and hosting (webinars) of training programs (internal and external)
- Strengthen marketing activities such as video strategy, customer communications, develop marketing and technical documentation related to product improvements and features.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in the Dispensing market.
- Collaborate cross functionally related to software applications rollout and customer integration options
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, marketing, or a related business degree required. Masters degree optional.
- 8 years of experience
- Proven experience in:
- Product Management and VOC
- New Product Development (NPD)
- New Product Launches (GTM)
- Product Pricing
- Hardware and Software product rollout
- Technical and Marketing Content Creation
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent written and oral communication, public speaking, interpersonal and presentation skills are critical
- Ability to influence cross-functional relationships with both internal and external partners
- Organized, detail-oriented, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to multi-task to successfully handle a variety of assignments and meet deadlines
- Manage project timeline and estimating potential risks, creative problem solver.
- Results and data mindset
- Travel up to 10% of the time
Are you ready to join a different kind of company where our people, our culture, and our commitments are centered around providing trusted solutions that improve lives around the world?
IDEX is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. IDEX gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration or protected category made unlawful by federal, state or local laws (Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled).
Attention Applicants: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please let us know. Likewise, if you are limited in the ability to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, we will determine an alternate way for you to apply. Please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com for assistance with an accommodation. These contact tools may be used only by individuals with a disability for accommodation requests. Do not inquire as to the status of an application.ID:uDnQdo