Senior Production Supervisor – Third Shift
Andover Ma, MA
Country:United States of America
Location:MA102: Andover MA 362 Lowell Plymouth 362 Lowell Street Plymouth, Andover, MA, 01810 USA
Position Role Type:Onsite
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, you have the opportunity to try new things and make a bigger difference across a broader end-to-end solution, a richer technology and product set, an expanded range of disciplines, a growing global footprint and a more diverse team of colleagues and customers.
RMD is offering a great opportunity for a Third Shift Sr. Production Supervisor in our semiconductor wafer foundry. This position will be leading a manufacturing operations team of approximately 25 employees and will be accountable for the performance on all aspects of safety, quality, schedule, and cost for the 3rd shift Production Fabrication Value Stream. This role requires daily interaction with other functions to maintain and meet organizational goals and objectives. These groups include technical support, manufacturing/test engineering, equipment maintenance, production control, and finance. Achieving/exceeding safety, quality, delivery, cost goals and identifying and implementing continuous improvement opportunities.
We value diverse skills and experience, so don't hold back. Your qualifications could add tremendous value to our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you're passionate about what you could accomplish here, we'd love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Execution of schedule and cost based on customer needs.
- Deployment and monitoring of resources for successful completion of tasks to meet TAKT rate.
- Employee hiring and training.
- Time and attendance tracking
- Assists with the deployment of manufacturing operations strategy, control systems, tools, and metrics to accurately measure progress and drive continuous improvement, as they relate to the work cell.
- Control of area overhead & Indirect / Direct expenses
- Ensuring the full compliance / enforcement of company policies and procedures
Qualifications You Must Have:
- Typically requires Bachelor’s degree and five (5) years of prior relevant experience OR an advanced degree and three (3) years of relevant experience OR in absence of a degree, nine (9) years of relevant experience is required.
- The ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. government issued security clearance is required. U.S. citizenship is required, as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
Qualifications We Value:
- Previous experience supervising bargaining unit employees.
- Previous experience supervising in a high mix/low volume environment with semiconductor related processes or products.
- Previous experience managing a team influencing both direct reports as well as managing CBT partners.
- High computer literacy and with confidence and skill working with Microsoft Office Tools and familiarity with RMD systems (Eyelit, PRISM, PDM)
- Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering, and Supervisory experience in the semiconductor / aerospace/defense industry
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and solid interpersonal skills.
- Lead in a team-based manufacturing environment and make decisions with minimal supervision.
- Solid People Management Skills – Goal setting, Coaching, Motivating
- Supervisory skills with ability to use good judgment to resolve conflict.
- Thinks logically and is process oriented with proven problem-solving skills.
- Metrics driven and success oriented.
- Understands basic management approaches such as work scheduling, prioritizing, coaching and process execution.
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement, and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the first class benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance, and child/adult backup care.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms