Senior Project Engineer
FUJIFILM Dimatix, Inc.
North Kingstown, RI
Who We Are
FUJIFILM Electronic Materials, U.S.A., Inc., is a global leader in chemical solutions which enable the semiconductor industry and the digital universe. We have an exciting opportunity at our North Kingstown, Rhode Island facility for a Senior Project Engineer!
With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea and Japan, local sales offices throughout the world and on-site applications support, FUJIFILM Electronic Materials supplies the world's top tier semiconductor manufacturers with a broad array of products and services used throughout the semiconductor manufacturing process.
The Sr Project Engineer role requires an individual to work successfully in a maintenance engineering team environment that supports the site electrical systems, HVAC systems and building and equipment process controls. The Engineer will work closely and interface with various internal and external organizations (architectural, laboratory testing, engineering, construction engineering, operation and maintenance, regulatory compliance).
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Maintain building support systems include heat/ventilation, electrical, chilled water, and deionized water, plant cooling water, wastewater treatment, process gases, plant vacuum, process vacuum, boilers, and compressed air.
- Maintain and monitor clean room environments including humidity and particle control.
- Develop and implement facilities optimization programs and long-range facilities development plans.
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance programs to ensure equipment reliability and optimization.
- Provide engineering and start-up services to current and future expansion projects with emphasis on minimizing the impact to ongoing operations.
- Prepare, negotiate and execute capital projects.
- Develop and implement energy conservation programs.
- Develop and implement facilities cost reduction programs.
- Understands and executes policies and procedures to ensure compliance with Federal, State and Local requirements of, including but not limited to, OSHA, EPA, Hazmat and Fire Safety Codes
- B.S. in Engineering with 5-8 years' experience in maintenance engineering and project engineering including include clean room environments.
- 5+ years' experience in maintenance and reliability systems.
- Experience in implementation of capital project management.
- Strong written, oral communication and management skills. Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of management.
- Experience in the operation and maintenance of wastewater and DI water treatment systems
- Knowledge of electrical, plumbing and mechanical codes and systems.
- Knowledge of automated control systems and general instrumentation (Delta V preferred)
- Knowledge of AutoCAD software and the ability to read plans and technical specifications
- This is a safety-sensitive position that requires candidates to successfully pass a post-offer drug screening prior to employment. One of the essential job functions is the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
MENTAL & EMOTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Resilience - Adapting well in the face of workplace stressors, the ability to work effectively and efficiently in high stress and conflict situations, the ability to remain poised under all circumstances, the ability to maintain regular attendance and be punctual.
- Communication - The ability to successfully and professionally express and exchange ideas and meanings with all levels of employees in the organization, the ability to interact appropriately with a variety of individuals including customers/clients, the ability to work as an integral part of a team, ability to interact effectively with people in a positive manner that engenders confidence and trust.
- Reasoning and decision-making - The ability to understand, remember and follow verbal and written instructions, the ability to reason logically and make sound decisions.
- Comprehension - The ability to complete tasks without direct supervision, the ability to simultaneously address multiple complete problems.
- Organizational skills - Ability to multitask without loss of efficiency or accuracy, the ability to work and sustain attention with distractions and interruptions, the ability to perform in situations requiring speed, deadlines or productivity quotas.
FUJIFILM Electronics Materials, U.S.A., Inc., is part of the Fujifilm family – a company that has been evolving and transforming for more than 85 years. Fujifilm is focused on four strategic business areas: Advanced Materials, including electronic materials for semiconductor manufacturing; Imaging; Healthcare; and products and services to support Business Innovation. As a global company, Fujifilm has revenues of $21 billion, with 310 group companies and 73,275 employees worldwide.
FUJIFILM Electronic Materials, U.S.A., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Fujifilm about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Fujifilm via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Fujifilm, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Fujifilm for this requisition and a valid agreement with Fujifilm is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Fujifilm agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.