Senior Proposal Coordinator
HDT Expeditionary Systems, Inc.
Mc Lean, VA
The Proposal Coordinator is expected to work independently, employ effective time management skills to organize and handle multiple highly visible priorities and proposals simultaneously.
Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Monitor solicitations tracked in pipeline for solicitation drop and amendments
- Download solicitation files and upload to Proposal Repository and notify team
- Shred solicitation files to draft Requirement Driven Outline for Proposal Manager to review
- Conduct doc comparisons when amendments are released
- Assist Proposal Manager in development of proposal administration artifacts (Schedule, RAIL, Compliance Matrix, etc.)
- Develop proposal writing template based on solicitation instructions and company style guide
- Facilitate proposal graphic development process and keep up-to-date virtual graphic wall
- Conduct Desk-top publishing as draft matures through color reviews, to white glove, and final submission draft
- Support compliance verification
- Steward access to Proposal repository to ensure right access at the right time
- Champion proposal processes and best practices and instill positive team culture on proposal efforts involving multiple teaming partners and geographically dispersed team members
- Responsible for providing input and accessibility to proposal resources including past performance, resumes, archives, and other baseline information
Minimum Job Requirements
- High School degree required. BA or BS degree preferable but not required.
- Minimum 3 years of Proposal Coordination experience
- Experience in Communications, Marketing a plus.
- Experience supporting IDIQs/BPAs, Task Orders/Delivery Orders, RFIs/Sources Sought Responses and RFPs.
- Format/informal Shipley, APMP Foundation, or equivalent training of proposal development best practices.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and demonstrated rigorous application of process with discipline
- Self-directed, detail-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, balancing and prioritizing competing requirements
- Must have advanced Microsoft Office and DTP skills; knowledgeable with BOX (or SharePoint)
- Familiar with BGov preferable, GovWin acceptable, as well as other business intelligence tools
HDT offers competitive compensation package and commitment to work life balance.ID:uDnQdo