Senior Proposal Management (Onsite)
Rms Ap Bldg M, AZ
Country:United States of America
Location:AZ852: RMS AP Bldg M02 1151 East Hermans Road Building M02, Tucson, AZ, 85756 USA
Position Role Type:Unspecified
At Raytheon, the foundation of everything we do is rooted in our values and a higher calling – to help our nation and allies defend freedoms and deter aggression. We bring the strength of more than 100 years of experience and renowned engineering expertise to meet the needs of today’s mission and stay ahead of tomorrow’s threat. Our team solves tough, meaningful problems that create a safer, more secure world.
Reporting to the Proposal Management Lead, the Senior Proposal Manager will lead competitive and sole source proposals for Raytheon. This role will pro-actively build, train, and lead proposal teams to win highly competitive business in classified (Secret) and unclassified markets. The Senior Proposal Manager will lead international and domestic proposals through all aspects of the Capture/Proposal Process, focusing on compliance, schedule, stakeholder satisfaction, and positive customer feedback. The Senior Proposal Manager is typically engaged advance of final RFP release to drive the creation of technical, management, and other baselines. This is a highly collaborative position that includes alignment with Capture Teams and stakeholders across Raytheon.
- Prepare and deliver competitive proposals on schedule
- Develop proposal compliance matrix and ensure compliance
- Develop the proposal plan, schedule, outline, and resource plan
- Review draft proposal artifacts to improve quality
- Adhere to and advocate for RTN and industry best practices
- Ensure timely, effective proposal kickoffs, color teams, peer reviews, and leadership reviews
- Communicate proposal requirements and status to senior management
- Domestic travel up to 25% to support proposals
Clearance / Citizenship Requirements:
- Existing/active DoD or Intelligence Community Secret clearance
- U.S. citizenship is required, as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
Typical Education / Experience:
- A University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 10 years prior relevant experience, or an Advanced Degree in a related field and 7 years’ experience
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills / Experience):
- 8+ years of successful record of accomplishment in creating and delivering winning proposals
- 3+ years’ experience managing high volume ($) competitive government civilian and/or DOD bids
- 3+ years’ experience managing priorities and at times, multiple bids simultaneously (including high priority bids)
- 3+ years’ experience leading and running Color Team evaluation teams
- Master’s Degree (Engineering, IT, Business, or other relevant discipline)
- Proposal management and/or project management certification (e.g., APMP, PMP)
- Ability to manage complex service and product bids involving multiple volumes, phases, and formats (e.g., conventional proposals, solution demonstrations, oral/video proposals)
- Familiarity with non-traditional contracting methods – OTAs, multi-step proposals, etc.
- Program management experience
- Ability to lead large teams with diverse skills, mobilizing teams to work together and persevere in a demanding and stressful environment
- Tucson, AZ
- Relocation assistance not available
The salary range for this role is 112,000 USD - 236,000 USD; however, Raytheon Technologies considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, location, education/training, and key skills.
Hired applicants may be eligible for benefits, including but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, flexible work schedules, employee assistance program, Employee Scholar Program, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays. Specific benefits are dependent upon the specific business unit as well as whether or not the position is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement.
Hired applicants may be eligible for annual short-term and/or long-term incentive compensation programs depending on the level of the position and whether or not it is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Payments under these annual programs are not guaranteed and are dependent upon a variety of factors including, but not limited to, individual performance, business unit performance, and/or the company’s performance.
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within Raytheon have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to Raytheon roles. All eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Awarding.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and TermsID:uDnQdo