Senior Revenue Growth Analyst
Bellisio Foods is hiring a Senior Revenue Growth Analyst to join our growing Revenue Growth Management Team. This role will be based out of our headquarters in the North Loop of downtown Minneapolis.
The Senior Revenue Growth Analyst will play a critical role in helping Bellisio Foods identify business trends and will work cross functionally to find creative solutions to address any gaps and opportunities.
This is a hybrid role that will require the selected applicant to come into our office several times a week.
Who are we?
Bellisio Foods, founded in 1990, produces more than 400 products spanning a wide variety of frozen food categories, including single and multi-serve entrees, snacks, and side dishes. We are headquartered in Minneapolis, MN and are a subsidiary of Charoen Pokphand Foods, based in Bangkok, Thailand.
The Senior Revenue Growth Analyst will drive efforts in optimizing price, promotion, mix and customer investment decisions with the objective of driving profitable growth to achieve business objectives.
Utilizing an analytics mindset, this role will conduct complex analysis to identify market trends and will propose solutions to various challenges.
This role will also take complicated data and present it to partners across the organization so the gaps and opportunities are understood by all stakeholders.
- Manage annual planning process for customers, setting volume and investment targets to support overall business objectives
- Partner with sales team to manage customer volume and financial forecasts to accurately track and deliver annual plan. Provide insight to improve forecast accuracy.
- Enforce DSMP compliance
- Deliver trade analytics (promotion ROI analysis) that support future activation
- Responsible for on-going communication to leadership of volume and investment gaps and opportunities
- Develop solutions for driving sales & adjusting investments to meet targets
- Negotiate customer pricing and investments that deliver profitable growth both internally and externally for customers
- Analyze multiple dynamics unique to individual customers as well as category trends to identify key short- and long-term customer growth opportunities
- Communicate, execute, and manage company portfolio pricing strategies with customers to drive profitable growth
- Perform scenario planning to analyze business opportunities
- Bachelors degree
- 2+ years of experience with sales and/or promotions
- Experience with promotion analysis
- Experience with presenting analytic results
- Experience using trade promotion optimization system
- Experience with financial modelling
- Experience with promotion ROI
- Experience in Food and Beverage Industry
Bellisio Foods is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran, or disability status.
Disclaimer: This job description indicates in general the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities, and other essential functions (as covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act) expected of an incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of an incumbent. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.ID:uDnQdo