Senior Sign Installation Technician
Sims Brothers Recycling
We’re now hiring for a Lead Sign Installer at Cincinnati Custom Signs in Cincinnati, OH
At Cincinnati Custom Signs we roll out the red carpet for our clients to ensure that their experience with us through consulting, design, production & installation is executed through our superior expertise in the sign industry.
If you are a sign industry professional or looking into the sign industry, we want to hear from you!
What you can expect from us as a Sign Installation Technician
- Competitive hourly rate for Lead Sign Installers $23 - $28 (experience required)
- Competitive hourly rate for Non-Lead Sign Installers $17 - $22 (experience a plus)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee discount
- Employee paid Health and Dental Insurance Group Plans
- Monday – Friday
Typical day in the life as a Sign Installation Technician:
- Loading and transporting signs, tools, and materials to the location safely
- Ensuring the effective installation of the custom signage
- Operating and maintaining the tools and equipment in accordance with safety protocols
- Performing maintenance and repairs to signs, as needed
What are we looking for?
- Sign Installation experience – preferred, but willing to train
- Valid driver’s license with a safe driving record
- Someone who has pride in their work
- Pass drug & alcohol screening and federal background checks as projects require
- The ability to lift 50+lbs and fundamental skills in carpentry, electrical, power tool usage and material handling are ideal qualifications.
- Physically fit and able to perform strenuous labor including lifting, climbing, and working at heights
If you feel as though you would make a great fit for this position, please submit a current resume for reviewID:uDnQdo