Senior Software Developer
Cedar Park, TX
Help us build a safer, more connected world! ETS-Lindgren (www.ets-lindgren.com) is the leading solutions company providing components and systems that measure, shield and control electromagnetic and acoustic energy. Join a global, team-oriented organization as our new Senior Software Developer in our Cedar Park, TX office where the work is interesting and fast paced. Each day brings new opportunities to tackle challenges or foster new relationships.
- C++ and C# .NET development, debugging, design for scientific applications such as ETS-Lindgren products like TILE or EMQuest
- Signal processing such as nearfield to far field calculations, and antenna measurement processing. Able to read standards and translate to code in C++, Matlab, python or other engineering languages
- BS Engineering degree (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, mathematics or physics).
- 5+ years of programing experience in various programing languages including C++.
- Matlab, R, or similar software experience.
- C++ development experience on Microsoft Windows Platform
- .NET development experience including C#
- Graduate level engineering or physics education with at least 10 years of experience creating scientific/engineering based software
- Most ideal - Ph.D. Engineering degree (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, mathematics or physics)
Benefits We Offer
- Medical (with Health Savings Account), Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Stock Purchase Plan with company match
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, Bereavement Leave, & Holidays
- Parental & Caregiver Leave
- Employee Education Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Appreciation Incentives (Birthdays, Recognition Awards, etc.)
- PPE Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
If you have a cell phone, drive a car, listen to music, or had an MRI scan, chances are ETS-Lindgren made those experiences possible. Many of today's items create, use, or are affected by electromagnetic, magnetic, or acoustic energy. To make sure things work together harmoniously in the same environment, testing has to be done according to established compliance and performance standards. ETS-Lindgren is the company that designs and manufactures test systems making our electronics-infused lifestyle a reality!
Data Protection & Privacy Notice: Before applying, please review our data protection and privacy notice at http://www.ets-lindgren.com/Privacy-Policy to help you understand what information we collect, and why we collect it, as well as your data protection and privacy rights.
Equal Employment Opportunity: ETS-Lindgren is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind. ETS-Lindgren is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at ETS-Lindgren are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. ETS-Lindgren will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. ETS-Lindgren encourages applicants of all ages. ETS-Lindgren will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. ETS-Lindgren will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
E-verify Program: ETS-Lindgren participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-verify program as required by law. For more information, please go to http://www.uscis.gov/E-verify.
Drug-Free Workplace: ETS-Lindgren is a drug-free workplace.