Senior Software Engineer-DevOps (Hybrid)
Mount Laurel, NJ
Job DescriptionLockheed Martin. Your Mission is Ours.
The Lockheed Martin team takes on the biggest challenges in the world and finds solutions for our country and our strategic world partners using creativity and teamwork.
So, if you’re looking for the challenge of a lifetime and a chance to work with a team of the brightest minds in the world, Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems is the place for you.
We are seeking a DevSecOps Engineer with systems and/or software engineering experience responsible for design, implementation, integration, and verification activities of a software product.
The DevSecOps Engineer will execute systems and software engineering processes starting from high level system requirements, product requirements allocation, and product software design through software implementation, integration and verification.
Knowledge of systems and/or software engineering process desired. Knowledge of Linux operating system is desired.
Experience with the Java programming language, algorithm and software development is preferred. Experience with software testing is preferred.
The engineer will 1) Develop system and product requirements using SysML diagrams and DOORS requirements repositories. 2) Implement software changes using modern development tools 3) Integrate software application within a larger system environment 4) Verify product requirements. 5) Delivery to the customer
The product development and deployment process will follow the DevSecOps workflow and Agile methodology. Our readiness products are deployed to programs across Naval Combat & Missile Defense Systems to multiple DoD customers
Basic QualificationsBasic Qualifications :
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent engineering/technical degree with a concentration in computer science courses.
- Candidate should have at least 4 years of relevant work experience and/or 3 years with a masters degree
- Proven proficiency in Java
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Level Clearance
Desired skills- Experience with DevSecOps Technologies
- Experience with IDEs such as Eclipse or NetBeans
- Experience with development in Linux and/or Windows
- Experience with Agile Software Development
- Experience with UML and/or SysML, DOORS, Cameo, MagicDraw or IBM Rhapsody
- Experience developing microservices and the strangler pattern
- Experience with Virtual Machines
- Experience with Cloud Platform providers (Amazon Web Services, Azure)
- Experience with Containerization and Orchestration (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Experience with the Atlassian tool suite (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence) or Gitlab
- Experience with Static Code analysis tools such as Coverity or Fortify
- Experience with secure coding
- Scrum Master and/or Product Owner certification
- Experience with Automation Frameworks such as Robot, Junit, Sikuli
- Demonstrated interest and ability to learn new tools and technologies and successfully apply them in completing projects in a timely manner.
- Prior or current Security clearance with DoD
EEOLockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
*Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.