Senior Software Engineer (Mobile)
Creating Peace of Mind by Pioneering Safety and Security
At Allegion, we help keep the people you know and love safe and secure where they live, work and visit. With more than 30 brands, 11,000+ employees globally and products sold in 130 countries, we specialize in security around the doorway and beyond.
Senior Software Engineer, Mobile
Allegion is looking for a passionate Senior Software Engineer, Mobile to work as part of a highly engaged small team within a global organization of 12,000+ employees, representing 30+ brands (including Schlage, Von Duprin and LCN) focused on safety, security and access management. You’ll work on solutions that will enable seamless access and help keep you and your loved ones safe and secure where they work, live and thrive.
What you’ll do:
- You bring sound software engineering fundamentals, a diverse level of experience, and strong analytic and problem-solving abilities.
- Research complex issues and develop sound solutions.
- Demonstrate experience crafting high quality native mobile applications using OO architecture and design.
- You own projects to completion and are comfortable making the necessary difficult decisions.
- You understand developing stellar products is a continuous trade-off between building the right thing, and building the thing right.
- Write clean, intuitive code
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies
- Can you Offer insights that help the team succeed A
- Exemplify a sense of software craftsmanship
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in years of relevant work experience
- You have strong proficiency in SWIFT developing on the iO platform (3+ years)
- You are excited by creating delightful user experiences in your Android applications
- 4+ years of mobile application development experience preferred
- Passionate about quality, scalable, well-built and easy-to-use mobile applications
- Experience or comfort with Agile-scrum development processes and methodologies
- Good communication and written skills
Allegion is a Great Place to Grow your Career if:
You're seeking a rewarding opportunity that allows you to truly help others. With thousands of employees and customers around the world, there’s plenty of room to make an impact. As our values state, “this is your business, run with it”.
You’re looking for a company that will invest in your professional development. As we grow, we want you to grow with us.
You want a culture that promotes work-life balance. Our employees enjoy generous paid time off, because at Allegion we recognize that you have a full life outside of work!
What You’ll Get from Us:
Health, dental and vision insurance coverage, helping you “be safe, be healthy”
Unlimited Paid Time Off
A commitment to your future with a 401K plan, which currently offers a 6% company match and no vesting period
Health Savings Accounts – Tax-advantaged savings account used for healthcare expenses
Flexible Spending Accounts – Tax-advantaged spending accounts for healthcare and/or dependent daycare expenses
Disability Insurance –Short-Term and Long-Term coverage, paid for by Allegion, provides income replacement for illness or injury
Life Insurance – Term life coverage with the option to purchase supplemental coverage
Voluntary Wellness Program – Simply complete wellness activities and earn up to $2,000 in rewards
Employee Discounts through Perks at Work
Community involvement and opportunities to give back so you can “serve others, not yourself”
Opportunities to leverage your unique strengths through CliftonStrengths assessment & coaching
Compensation: This range is provided by Allegion. Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience.
- The expected Base Salary Range: $95,100 - $176,700 The actual compensation will be determined based on experience and other factors permitted by law.
- Bonus Eligible: Yes
Join our team of experts today and help us make tomorrow’s world a safer place!
Not sure if your experience perfectly aligns with the role? Studies have shown that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification and every single preferred qualification of a job posting. At Allegion, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every item in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this role.
We Celebrate Who We Are!
Allegion is committed to building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. Together, we embrace all differences and similarities among colleagues, as well as the differences and similarities within the relationships that we foster with customers, suppliers and the communities where we live and work. Whatever your background, experience, race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, we will make sure that you have every opportunity to impress us in your application and the opportunity to give your best at work, not because we’re required to, but because it’s the right thing to do. We are also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If for any reason you cannot apply through our career site and require an accommodation or assistance, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team.
© Allegion plc, 2023 | Block D, Iveagh Court, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, Ireland
REGISTERED IN IRELAND WITH LIMITED LIABILITY REGISTERED NUMBER 527370
Allegion is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer