Senior Sprinkler Inspector
SIGN ON BONUS OR RELOCATION POTENTIAL
What you will do
Responsible for meeting customer expectations while performing quality inspections.
How you will do it
- Perform routine inspections, testing, servicing, installing and preventative maintenance of life safety product lines as well as similar competitive manufacturer's product line.
- Work with low voltage wiring and associated devices for the operation of low voltage equipment.
- Learn to complete Service Acknowledgements with proper coding through communication devices, such as laptop computers and/or hard copy.
- Follow and maintain a highly structured inspection schedule.
- Input, retrieve and archive inspection documentation program via the laptop computer.
- Make minor repairs and programming changes while under the direct authorized supervision.
- Complete assigned inspections on time.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What we look for
- 5-10 years documented experience in sprinkler systems
- Able to obtain and retain any licenses that are required by National, State and Local codes.
- Experience in reading and interpreting blueprints, diagrams, submittals, specifications, programs schematics and operational/product manuals.
- Experience with hand tools and multi-meter usage.
- Experience with wet, dry, pre-action, deluge, and foam systems
- Demonstrates an aptitude for troubleshooting systems and performing necessary repairs.
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools up to 50-70 lbs.
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult position such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
- Ability to work flexible hours including on-call rotation, nights, and weekends to meet customer requirements.
- Willing to travel out of town.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service.
- Ability to adhere to, implement, and follow safety guidelines and procedures at all times.
- Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and an ability to learn quickly.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and driving record that meets company requirements.
- Able to pass a pre-employment background and drug test.
NICET Level II certification
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view more information about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination rights as a candidate, visit EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit here.ID:uDnQdo