Senior Technical Sales Specialist
Senior Technical Sales Specialists (100% Remote)
Are you passionate about technical sales and motivated by deriving customer solutions and closing deals?
Would you like the opportunity to further develop your career with a global energy technology company?
Join our valve sales team! We have 2 regional positions open- East Coast and West Coast
At Baker Hughes our purpose is clear. We take energy forward making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Our Sales teamwork in partnership with our global customers to build loyalty and develop sales growth. We take responsibility for the long-term success of the business by building trusted relationships and an understanding of our customers.
Partner with the best
The Technical Sales Specialist works alongside the Regional Sales Manager and Channel Partners to be collectively responsible for Masoneilan Valves sales growth within North America. The primary responsibilities are identification & pursuit of strategic growth accounts and associated project opportunities. This is a customer facing technical sales specialist role, responsible for winning business and leading business development planning processes for this market
As a Sr Technical Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Developing targeted customer/segment campaigns to increase sales of Masoneilan engineered products & support medium to large project opportunities.
- Conducting in depth assessment of industry segments identifying key applications and developing customer value propositions.
- Managing complex sales processes requiring involvement of many stakeholders both at the client side and internally. Technical, economical, logistical, and financial aspects are involved in creating a proposal.
- Working closely with Regional Sales Managers & Channel Partners to engaged directly with end users and key customer influence centers to drive growth.
- Conducting Technical Sales calls and technical solutions to key customers with regional Channel Partners and direct calls to strategic corporate accounts and major regional influence centers.
- Conducting in depth training and awareness sessions around Masoneilan products with customers and channel partners.
- Leading the collaboration with multidisciplinary teams internally (e.g. engineering, legal, risk, finance, communication, marketing etc.) to develop and articulate the winning value proposition
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university or 10 years of related valves technical solutions experience
- Have 5+ years experience in application engineering, industrial sales, or customer service within the control valves, automation, and/or process control industries
- Results-oriented mindset, with experience of successfully originating sales, working to targets and growing business
- Demonstrate experience of working with cross-functional teams within a global-matrix environment
- Have good interpersonal and leadership skills, inclusive working style and able to effectively interface with all levels of internal organization and external customers
- Availability to travel for business up to 50% of the time
- Have good customer engagement skills and ability to foster and develop long term strategic partnerships
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working fully remote hours or from a local office - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits