Gregory Poole Equipment Co.
This position is responsible for performing administrative duties for the Service Department. Manage customer phone calls/e-mails, organize scheduler and assign technicians to efficiently move from job to job throughout each day. Must maintain good customer relations by handling customer inquiries and concerns.
- Answers telephone for service department and routes calls to appropriate personnel. Ensures excellent customer relations by resolving telephone or direct request, issues, or concerns.
- Assign jobs to technicians according to their skill and knowledge.
- Reviews, updates, and closes work orders.
- Maintain Work-in-Process
- Keep scheduler up to date
- Identify and route appropriate warranty documents to the warranty department.
- Closely working with the Parts Department for ordered and received parts.
- Approve technician’s time entry
- Submit expense reports for any purchases made on company credit card.
- Types correspondence, records, completing forms, reports, etc.
- Create quotes when required
- Receives e-mail and distributes.
- Coordinates customer inquiries and concerns.
- Maintains office machines and supplies (printers, copier, etc.).
- Calculates C.O.D. jobs for the field staff. Process credit card transactions.
- Issues credit to customers and writes journal entries to correct customer billings.
- Work closely with other service department personnel.
- Promote safety to all personnel.
High School diploma.
Two years working experience in a similar administrative related position.
Must be able to work for long periods while seated. Must have ability to clearly communicate with customers on the phone or in person.
Good customer relations and pleasant personality is a must.
Must be PC literate with an intermediate skill level in word process and data base management software.(preferably Microsoft).
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Your supervisor may request and assign you similar duties. Any major modification of this job role requires Human Resources approval.