Billing and Dispatch Clerk
Under direction of Call Center Manager, maintain office activities for departments such scheduling and dispatching of techs, daily billing such as imputing data and scanning and emailing vendors, answering phones.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Answer phone in a professional, timely manner
- Gather information on the service call needs via phone or email
- Create work orders based on the information received via phone or email
- Schedule and dispatch technicians
- Process incoming billing documents from various branches
- Enter and make corrections when needed to work orders
- Input vendor billing information on customer’s portals
- Mail, scan and email invoices when needed
- Maintain customer portals current
- Other duties may be assigned
- Sound working knowledge of personal computers, especially databases, word processing and spreadsheet programs.
- Good typing skills with minimal errors
- Ability to speak and write professionally
- Have positive attitude
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Related experience or training of minimum 1 year
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) – Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the US
*JF Petroleum Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.