SERVICE CENTER MANAGER
Wisconsin Lift Truck Corp.
Eau Claire, WI
Wolter, Inc., a material handling industry leader, is looking for a Service Center Manager. Based out of our Eau Claire location, this position is responsible for managing the service center operations to meet regional goals, ensuring all customer's service and parts needs are addressed in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Monitor service jobs, ensure timely and proper completion.
- Ensure adequate staffing of service center.
- Maintain customer satisfaction – resolve any customer complaints.
- Accompany field sales reps on customer visits on a regular basis to ensure customer satisfaction and to assist developing new business.
- Work with regional headquarters management team to ensure a smooth workflow from service center to headquarters.
- Ensure all paperwork is closed and approved in a timely manner so that headquarters can generate invoices for completed jobs.
- Review monthly management and business reports, respond to areas or items that need attention.
- Attend management meetings as scheduled.
- Ensure timely completion of employees’ performance reviews.
- Assist employees with career growth.
- Ensure building is maintained – cleanliness and maintenance items are attended to.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Requires a minimum of ten years in the material handling industry with an emphasis in the service department, demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others, ability to organize, plan ahead, and manage multiple priorities, ability to think ahead and plan over a one-to-two-year time span, excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills (written and oral), expert knowledge of industrial powered equipment and the industry, strong computer proficiency, and commitment to the company vision and mission.
We offer a complete benefits package including:
- Medical, dental insurance, and vision insurance,
- 401(k) plan,
- Life insurance,
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Pet insurance
- Flexible medical savings plan
- Paid Time Off, paid holidays and more!
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. All job offers are contingent upon a satisfactory driving record, and satisfactory drug screen results.