J & L Fiber Services, Inc.
Are you the new customer-focused Field Service Expert and Team Player for Valmet’s Automation Business line?
Valmet is where talented professionals from a wide variety of backgrounds come together to serve the customer.
Valmet is looking for a QCS (Quality Control System) professional to join our team in the Texas (Beaumont/Evadale) area where we serve customers with the pulp and paper industry as well as power generation.
As a Service Engineer, you will work at a single customer site and provide preventive and predictive maintenance on Valmet QCS equipment as well as third party WIS (Web Inspection) and QCS systems.
Ideal candidates will have:
- A bachelor’s or associates degree in Electrical, Electronic, Instrumentation, Mechatronics, Chemical or Paper engineering with relevant experience.
- Instrumentation and controls background.
- Have a good understanding of paper machines and the wet end of a paper machine.
- Experience in a QCS/DCS/Quality support role.
- Good working knowledge of Windows and networking. Knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Good interpersonal. Our employees interact with confidence within all organizational levels.
- The ability to use tools appropriately and in a safe manner.
- Be able to lift up to 30lbs
- Strong fault-finding skills and paying attention to detail.
Day to day activities will include:
- Daily customer update meetings,
- Constant customer training and interactions with operations to be sure equipment is performing and being utilized as expected.
- Perform sensor correlations.
- Controls tuning.
- Preventive and remedial maintenance and fault finding as needed including daily cleaning and performance checks.
- Be on-call on a rotational basis.
- Generate monthly reports.
Valmet offers you a rewarding position with a global industry leader where you'll have the chance to put your education and experience to good use. As a global industry leader, you'll have the ability to work with and learn from colleagues from across North America and around the world.
In addition to competitive wages, Valmet offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, pension plan, company matched 401k, paid vacation, company holidays, company paid life insurance, short- and long-term disability, insurance and fitness reimbursement.
We understand filling online forms can be a daunting task so please feel free to upload just your resume and cover letter to our website.
To learn more about the company, please check us out at, https://valmet.com/automation.ID:uDnQdo