Service Manager Trainee
Dot's Pretzels, LLC
$28 – $34 / hour
Compensation & Benefits:
- Eligible for profit sharing which is based on department profitability and individual performance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Training and development, as well as opportunities to grow within the organization
This person will develop the knowledge and skills necessary within their discipline of focus to advance within RDO Equipment Co. They will learn RDO Equipment Co. processes and procedures used throughout the organization in areas such as Parts, Service, Sales, Management, and related Field Support Office departments. Upon successful completion of the 6-9 month Service Manager Trainee program, this person will transition into a role that best suits their talents, interests and the needs of the organization.
Specific Duties Include:
• This position will rotate through temporary assignments in each dealership and related Field Support Office departments in order to obtain a complete picture of day-to-day duties and responsibilities of all departments and the importance of teamwork within our dealerships.
• Day-to-day duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to; learning relationship development, sales skills, product knowledge, inventory management, company computer systems, processes and procedures.
• This position will learn how to efficiently coordinate, schedule, and manage Service Technician’s time, while maintaining the work order process. This role will learn how to communicate with the customer in regards to quotes, job status, and scheduling.
• Perform any other special duties as requested by the field management and/or other department personnel to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Demonstrate a willingness to learn.
• Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
• Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
• Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
• Must possess a technical aptitude
• Strong customer service skills
• Must be a self-starter, self-directed, and disciplined
• Strong organizational skills
• Must have critical thinking skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
• Limited travel as needed throughout program