Service Technician – Truck
MacAllister Machinery Co., Inc.
- 2nd Shift
Michigan CAT Service Technician is the heart of our business. You will work on and at times will be leading service and maintenance tasks of our customers.
Your daily tasks will include, but will not be limited to some of the following activities:
- Diagnose problems with equipment/engines, using a variety of methods and tools
- Diagnose problems with gas engines and trailers
- Perform Preventive Maintenance work on Customer Products
- Service/repair work on items diagnosed, ranging from mechanical to electrical work
- Identify and source any parts required for repair or service
- Complete a detailed service report to provide to Service Coordinator and Service Supervisor
- Cleaning and painting of equipment as necessary to complete job
To be considered for a position as a Michigan CAT Service Technician, you should have:
- Minimum 2-5 years of Diesel engine repair experience
- Highly motivated and able to learn new tasks, processes and policies
- Prior experience using CAT ET or similar electronic diagnostics tool
- Ability to obtain State Master Certification
- CDL A
- Experience writing up detailed service reports on internal/external customer equipment
- High School Diploma or Vocational College degree in some of the following areas:
- Diesel Technology
- Welding Technology
Any Duties and Responsibilities described within the Careers Page are not a comprehensive list, and the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
Michigan CAT is an Equal Opportunity Employer