ServiceNow Business System Analyst
Country:United States of America
Location:UT3: Newington/Meriden 25 Holly Drive, Newington, CT, 06111 USA
Raytheon Technologies Corporation
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an Aerospace and Defense company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defense. Its 195,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cybersecurity. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
To realize our full potential, Raytheon Technologies is committed to creating a company where all employees are respected, valued and supported in the pursuit of their goals. We know companies that embrace diversity in all its forms not only deliver stronger business results, but also become a force for good, fueling stronger business performance and greater opportunity for employees, partners, investors and communities to succeed.
Summary of Role:
Responsible for an understanding of the overall ServiceNow platform modules, possible risks, and integration possibilities. Assisting the team in solution design, development, management, and support of the enterprise ServiceNow platforms. Gather data from clients, analyze specific processes and overall performance, identify, and create recommendations to improve results, processes and data, while meeting stakeholder goals and expectations.
- Experienced in ServiceNOW modules
- Understands how to convert existing workflows into the ServiceNow standards
- Coordinate with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand their business problem statements and needs
- Guide Stakeholders in the development of new ServiceNow requests and processes to provide efficiency and improved user experience
- Responsible for holistically understanding both the business and technical aspects of the ServiceNow platform modules
- Responsible for driving assigned work to completion along with assisting other Business Analysts on the team
- Responsible for documenting detailed current and future state process, system workflows and requirement details
- Study system capabilities and write specifications
- Determine objectives by studying business and technical functions, gather information and evaluate output requirements
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams.
- Improve systems by studying current out of the box functionality and extending it as needed.
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Identifying risks and work with the ITIL process and technical leads.
- Perform end to end system testing
- Understands ITIL processes and methodologies used in RTX and ITIL foundations
- Understands Agile processes and methodologies used in RTX
- ServiceNow Reporting
- Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and a minimum 5 years of experience, or an Advanced Degree and a minimum 3 years experience.
- ServiceNow & ITIL methodologies
- Knowledge of how all ITIL practices work together to provide effective service product lifecycle and create business value and positive customer outcomes
- Advanced Analysis skills and working with Architects to convey stakeholder functional and technical needs
- Experience with small, mid, and large-scale organizational projects
- Ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience in agile software methodologies with excellent communication skills
- Strong time management, managing multiple types of scope at the same time
- Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to adapt to frequent change·
Required Immigration Status: US Citizen or US Person required
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms