Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Radiant Power Corporation
Broken Arrow, OK
CSI Aerospace, Inc. a subsidiary of HEICO Corporation, a NYSE-traded company (NYSE: HEI) is seeking a Shipping and Receiving Clerk. The Shipping and Receiving Clerk will verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments. Prepare items for shipment. Duties include assembling, addressing, stamping and shipping parts or material; receiving, unpacking, verifying and recording incoming parts or material; and arranging for the transportation of products. This is not a warehouse position. The duties include computer use and data entry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Examine contents and compare with records such as travelers, invoices or orders to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment.
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading and shipping orders to route materials.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, and damages and discrepancies for reporting accounting and recordkeeping purposes.
- Determine shipping method for materials, using knowledge of shipping procedures, routes and rates.
- Deliver or route materials to departments,
- Pack, seal, label and affix postage to prepare materials for shipping.
- Confer and correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages and nonconformance to specifications.
- Requisition and store shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock.
- Contact carrier representative to make arrangements and to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials.
- Assist in other areas of production as time permits