C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc.
Position OverviewKeep our communities fed.
Our focus is simple but meaningful, from our distribution centers to our offices — every employee of C&S and their family of companies works to help feed local families, neighbors, and communities. As an Outbound Shipping Clerk, you’ll become a part of this mission by helping to verify & keep records of outgoing shipments. You’ll make a difference by utilizing your strong attention to detail and accurate record-keeping skills to get the job done.
Text “CS” to 32543 to learn more about how you can become a part of our legacy.
- Earn $15.00 per hour
- Shift 12:00pm - 12:00am (approximate - work until job is complete), 3 days a week, Saturdays off
- 851 Beaver Drive, DuBois, PA
You will contribute by:
- Preparing documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, and shipping orders to route products
- Recording shipping data, such as weight, charges, space availability, and damages and discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, and record keeping purposes
- Conferring and corresponding with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damage and non-conformance to specifications
- Occasional safe lifting of varying case weight, shape, and height levels
- Paid training provided
- Weekly Pay
- Benefits available (medical, dental, vision, company matched 401k)
- PTO and Holiday Pay offered
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Health & Wellness program
- Employee Discounts / Purchasing programs
- Employee Assistance Program
Your work environment may include:
- Office (about 65 ° - 80 ° )
We’re searching for candidates with:
- Some warehouse experience preferred
- Strong planning and execution skills
- Ability to work with and through others to achieve desired results
- Strong team orientation and collaboration to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with people at all levels in the organization
- Ability and willingness to follow all safety policies and procedures
Every person matters.
We keep our values alive through a culture that embraces differences and ensures that every person matters.
C&S and their Family of Companies are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
The Fine Print
This Job advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This job advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of C&S Wholesale Grocers.
Hiring immediately, to apply text “CS” to 32543 OR visit careers.cswg.com
QualificationsAttendance, General Equivalency Diploma - General Studies, High School Diploma - General Studies, Initiative, Productivity, Quality, Safety, Values
CompanyDubois Logistics LLC
About Our Company
DuBois Logistics, LLC is one of the largest wholesale grocery suppliers in the Northeast, and is one of many companies within the C&S Family of Companies, the largest wholesale grocery supply company in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. At Dubois Logistics, We Select the Best® – those with the motivation, pride, and drive to succeed in our fast-paced world.
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with Dubois Logistics, LLc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.