Shipping Clerk-Night Shift
Jerry Brown's Auto Parts
We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our growing team. This is a Monday through Friday, no weekends opportunity. If you take pride in your work and are committed to assuring consistent quality, appearance, and accuracy of outgoing orders, this is the position for you! We offer a great benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, and PTO/Vacation.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Responsible for shipping and receiving small packages delivered through 3rd party services (e.g. UPS, FedEx).
- Receives 3rd party delivered packages and properly routes them to appropriate party
- Inspects parts to ensure quality standards are met
- Enters shipping data in YMS system
- Assists in ensuring part quality
- Stages parts for Fenix delivery trucks.
What you need to succeed at Fenix Parts, Inc.:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to read, comprehend and write at a high school level.
- Able to stand for long periods of time, except when operating machinery.
- Able to sit, walk, push, pull, bend, climb and be able to move/lift up to 75 pounds regularly
- Basic computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Good organization skills
- Short- and long-term disability
- Voluntary Life
Be part of something big. Join our amazing team, today!!
Fenix Parts, Inc. is a leading recycler and reseller of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) automotive products in the United States. The Fenix companies have been in business an average of more than 25 years and currently operate from 27 locations throughout the U.S. Our primary business is auto recycling, which is the recovery and resale of OEM parts, components and systems reclaimed from damaged, totaled or low value vehicles.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status
Fenix Parts, Inc. adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with Fenix policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
9PM-5AM Night Shift