At Wolfspeed, we do amazing things in a human way.
We know that the achievements of our organization are due to the passion, hard work and creativity of our employees. We celebrate different perspectives to foster excellence across our organization, and our goal is to make diversity a foundation of what we do. We are proudly building an environment where you can bring your authentic self to work.
- Enjoy doing things that people say can’t be done? Innovation is at the center of everything we do.
- Hate red tape? We remove roadblocks instead of creating them.
- Working parent? We provide childcare assistance and paid parental leave.
- Student? We offer continuing education assistance.
- Looking for community? There are many ways to get involved, from Employee Resource Groups to local outreach.
Here’s the Gist:
The Shipping Coordinator performs the physical, administrative, and inventory tasks involved in the shipping, exporting, and product maintenance. The model candidate will be a team player, a self-starter, and physically able to lift slightly heavy products.
- Shipping finished goods products in SAP/Oracle
- Communicates and coordinates with transportation companies
- Troubleshoots routine concerns and open communications with other business units
- Confirms accuracy of shipping documents and charges inquired
- Maintains shipping records and logs all shipping details into the computer
This Job is Right for You if You Have (Minimum Requirements):
- Exceptional social and communication skills (verbal and oral)
- Self-starter with tremendous personal work ethic
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Beginner or intermediate experience with SAP/Oracle
- The ideal candidate must be self-directed and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Intermediate computer skills
- Must possess a high school degree or equivlant
This role may require additional duties and/or assignments as designated by management.
To put it legally – Wolfspeed is an equal opportunity employer.
We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other protected status as required by law.
This position requires the lawful ability to access technical data, information, and areas controlled by United States export control laws and regulations
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.