Shipping & Rec Clerk
Sealing Devices Inc.
- Verify that orders are accurately filled and complete after comparing items and quantities with properly completed documentation.
- Ensure shipments are properly packaged and identified with shipping information.
- Check for damaged goods and document when required.
- Verify the accuracy of incoming shipments by comparing items and quantities unloaded against purchase order.
- Ensure goods are appropriately identified for routing to departments within the establishment.
- Prepare and keep records of goods received.
- Report quality problems to applicable supervisor.
- Responsible to follow departmental procedures and work instructions as written and recommend improvements as necessary.
- Any other tasks/activity assigned by the supervisor within the scope of the shipping system.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements per the Sealing Devices Quality System.