Shipping Receiving Lead
Ring-Neck Energy & Feed, LLC
Receive materials and equipment, stage for fabrication and provide leadership in preparing outgoing equipment and materials for shipping.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Load and unload shipments of materials and equipment; including on-site and off-site warehouse.
- Receive inbound freight, check deliveries for accuracy, and stage in their proper location.
- Prepare all outbound shipments; weigh, wrap, and palletize.
- Load trucks with outbound shipments; may include safely operating forklift, pallet jack, or crane.
- Receive ASME material and ensure all proper documentation is included.
- Maintain organization in outside staging areas and warehouse areas. Ensure clean, organized, and safe working areas.
- Coordinate and verify paperwork with Inventory Control Lead and/or Traffic department before shipment is sent.
- Distribute workload to yard team to ensure tasks are accomplished on time and in a safe manner.
- Communicate with departments and delivery drivers to ensure accuracy of deliveries.
- Report broken equipment and safety hazards to all appropriate parties and Inventory Control Manager.
- Train and provide leadership to Shipping and Receiving employees.
High school diploma or equivalent required
Required Knowledge & Experience:
3-5 years shipping and receiving experience required
Forklift experience required
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite preferred
Knowledge of general office equipment required