Any salary estimation specified in this job board may or may not be aligned with our organization’s pay philosophy. Apply to connect with a Talent Acquisition Partner who can provide you more details!
- Must have the ability to understand and follow all safety rules.
- Must have the ability to operate the overhead crane, scissor lift, use scaffolding & ladders.
- Must have the ability to work in confined space and up to 25’ heights as required.
- Must have the ability to read blueprints and process sheets accurately.
- Must know, understand, and abide by 5S housekeeping procedures and Lean Manufacturing practices.
- Must understand and use IFS time keeping system to clock on/off jobs correctly and accurately.
- Must demonstrate full competence in meeting safety, quality and production standards.
- Assemble various burner assemblies and sub-assemblies in accordance to print and worksheet requirements, insulation, help with casing and other boiler parts as required
- Proficient at visualizing how components should be assembled.
- Proficient using various hand tools including drills, air tools etc.
- Demonstrates enthusiastic, cooperative, and positive behavior.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established policies to achieve overall objectives of this position.
- Apply intellect, creativity, adaptability, judgment, and management skills to achieve required results.
- Ensure duties and company projects are accomplished in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Support peers and management with internal and external projects.
- Adhere to company policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Environmental Factors and Physical Requirement:
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., 40” high occasionally, overhead on a regular basis. Must be able to work up to 12 hours standing and walking on hard cement surface and will be required to regularly bend, stretch, stoop, squat and climb ladders. Must be able to read tape measure; read and interpret blueprints, safety rules, operating/procedure, and maintenance instructions. May work in confined spaces as narrow as 22” in diameter. Will require working in areas up to 25 feet from the ground. Must be able to climb stairs and work in temperature ranges corresponding with the outside ambient temperatures. Must be able to access all areas of the plant both inside and outside. Will be exposed to noise, dust, dirt, welding fumes and machine lubricants and/or oils. Must be able and willing to work with and properly use all necessary and/or required personal protective equipment including, but not limited to safety glasses, hearing protection, steel-toed shoes, hard hats and fall protection.
Hours of Work:
Second Shift 3:30pm - 12am, Monday - Friday as scheduled by management with daily, weekends and holidays overtime as needed.