Shuttle Van Driver – Part Time / Flexible Shift
Position schedule is flexible. Approximately 15-20 hours/week
Shuttle Van Driver is responsible for safely operating Cirrus Aircraft shuttle van and transporting employees throughout the Duluth, MN campus.
- Safely operate shuttle van transporting Cirrus team members around the campus in Duluth, MN in all types of traffic and weather conditions.
- Comply with all applicable traffic laws and Cirrus safety policies
- Assist people entering and exiting the shuttle as needed.
- Maintains equipment including fueling, cleaning, vehicle repair, and ensuring compliance with inspection requirements.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Complete daily logs and mileage or repair records as needed
- Interact in professional manner providing excellent customer service
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s license
- Clean driving record
Additional Knowledge, Skills, or Abilities:
- Ability to safely operate a larger vehicle capable of carrying 12 people.
- Must have excellent verbal communications skills. Must be able to verbally communicate service information in a clear, concise and understandable manner. Must have the ability to effectively deal with large numbers of customers of diverse, needs and expectations.
- Driving in various conditions: snow, rain, wind
- Ability to read and interpret written operational memos and complete daily logs, and documents in a legible manner
Certificates or Licensures: List the licenses, certificates and registrations that are required to perform the essential duties of this job.
- Driver's license.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Work beyond 40 hours per week may be required.
Cirrus is dedicated to a drug free work environment promoting equal employment opportunity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, religion, pregnancy, veteran status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, receipt of public assistance, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.ID:uDnQdo