UPG Enterprises LLC.
Founded in 2014 by two successful entrepreneurs, UPG Enterprises LLC is a high growth, privately held operator of world-class diversified industrial businesses. Our family of companies has been built from more than 15 acquisitions in the metals, manufacturing, distribution, and logistics segments. Approaching $1.5B in annual revenue, the UPG portfolio of companies operates more than 3 million square feet of manufacturing space, a fleet of 200+ trucks, and over 18 production facilities across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. We take a long-term approach to business and pride ourselves on having a lasting foundation built upon a strong culture, mutual respect, excellent team, and an innovative entrepreneurial spirit.
Maksteel USA powered by UPG is looking to fill a Slitter Operator position in the Wyoming, MI location. We are looking for a detail-oriented candidate that is eager to learn and grow in this fast-paced environment.
We strive to build strong relationships with our customers by providing high level of service, value-add opportunities, and professionalism in all interactions, allowing us to become a valued member of their supply chain and production teams.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate slitter machine.
- Load and unload rolls on a slitter.
- Enter accurate information into computer and on production forms.
- Keep machine and surrounding area safe and clean.
- Spot and determine possible visual defects.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 5 years or more of slitter setup or slitter operator experience.
- Ability to operate a Forklift (as appropriate).
- Experience running an overhead crane, preferred.
- Ability to use and read micrometer, caliper, and tape measure.
- Experience with CR, HR, and GALV type steels.
- Good reading, writing, mathematical, and computer knowledge.
UPG Enterprises LLC and its Affiliates is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.ID:uDnQdo