SME – SAP MM/LE
Elanco Clinton Laboratories
As a leading global animal health company, Elanco delivers innovative products and services to improve the health of pets and farm animals around the world because we believe making animals' lives better, makes life better. Since 1954, we have provided solutions that support veterinarians, farmers and pet owners to advance our vision of Food and Companionship Enriching Life. Elanco's promise to employees: Together, we foster an inclusive culture where everyone can make a difference, encouraging ownership, growth and well-being.
SAP MM/LE Technical Analyst is an important position in the ERP team where you will have the opportunity to partner with key stakeholders, architects, AMS providers and ensure timely delivery of compliant quality solutions in area of Materials Management and Logistics Execution.
The primary purpose of this job is to deliver enhancements, system fixes in SAP (RICEFW) in partnership with our AMS providers by managing the releases in area of MM/LE processes.
- Responsible for overall release management in SAP related to materials management processes including but not limited to direct procurement, Stock transport orders, warehouse inbound/outbound management, inventory management, returns/reverse logistics management, logistic invoice verification, etc.
- Work with business stakeholders, architects, implementation partners and AMS providers to enable business outcomes and ensure optimal functionality of SAP.
- Provide technical guidance and effort estimates on new solutions to optimize business expansion, ensure they are well documented and simple to understand.
- Provide support for ongoing operations and identify opportunities to improve processes.
- Responsible for change management communication, accountable for user acceptance tests and documentation prior to going live, and post go-live production support handover.
- Ensure adherence to global SAP design and architecture and participate in architecture review boards as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring all changes/enhancements meet required quality and compliance requirements (GxP, SOX)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Informatics or Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing and configuring solutions (RICEFW) in area of materials management using SAP MM/LE.
- Good understanding in the following areas: Direct Procurement, Inbound/Outbound Delivery set up, returns/reverse logistics, stock transport orders, invoice verification.
- Knowledge in integrations technologies using SAP PO, SAP CPI, and experience in working with Solution manager and ServiceNow for release management.
- Good understanding of integration with other SAP modules like Sales and Distribution (SD), Quality Management (QM) and Finance and Controlling (FICO).
- Experience in development/configuration/solution evaluation/validation and deployment
- Good analytical and communication skills; ability to communicate effectively both verbally and with written communications.
- Ability to listen, hear, and translate complex business requirements in simple easy to understand language.
- Capable of managing multiple projects and competing requirements with good time management skills.
- Good understanding of business processes in the Life sciences/Pharmaceutical domain and compliance with GxP.
- Knowledge in: SAP Transportation Management (TM), SAP GTS, SAP Ariba.
Elanco is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status