Location: Chatsworth, CA
About Canoga Perkins
Canoga is the telecommunications infrastructure leader that powered the deployments of 3G and 4G. Today Canoga is developing the 5G Fronthaul solution that will enable fully featured 5G networks to lead the next generation of connectivity for people and machines. Canoga provides its customers with network connectivity solutions that allow them to change the world.
We are looking for a highly skilled SMT Operator. With experience in Optical and x-ray inspection.
What you'll do
- Perform setup and tear down on feeders for pick and place machines
- Setting up and running pick and place machines, reflow, and solder print.
- Performs touch-up and rework on surface mount board assemblies.
- AOI, Optical and x-ray inspection. Inspects boards for component/solder bridges, cold solder, wrong or reversed component.
- Component kitting and measurement
- Follow ESD, MSD, and Material Handling standards.
What we're looking for
- Minimum three years working in electronic environment and one year with SMT Line machines.
- Knowledge of electronic components, read value of components and polarity.
- Physical ability to walk along side of SMT line most of the time to monitor SMT machines.
- Ability to work with hand and electric tools.
- Simple mechanical work, handling reel feeders, parts in tubes and trays.
- Understand the requirements of electronic manufacturing environment(ESD procedures,5S, moderate noise level, proper board handling)
- The ability to interpret engineering changes, drawings, and specifications.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Experience with MRP systems (QAD a plus), Bills of Materials, and Routings.
- Competency with MS Office Software (excel, word, and outlook)
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Canoga Perkins offers an excellent package including paid vacations and medical, dental and vision insurance. Contact Priscilla Navarro at 818-718-6300 extension 1178.
Canoga Perkins is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.