Vacuum Technologies, LLC
National Carwash Solutions (NCS) has grown over the past 45 years to become North America’s largest equipment, service, and cleaning solutions provider in the car wash industry. Our world-class brands are backed by the largest service network in the country with more than 300 dedicated service professionals and growing! Come join us for an extraordinary career in a high growth, team-oriented company.
We are looking for an experienced Mobile Developer with at least 3 years of hands-on experience in React or React Native with a track record of deploying and maintaining web or mobile applications. You will be reporting to the Sr. Product Manager over connected solutions, creating next generation connected car wash solutions. You will be a part of the full development cycle of the app, meaning you will be a part of the analysis, development, testing, and operational support. Most importantly, you’ll be working in a technical environment where you need to be flexible and creative to make these high-quality applications.
- New features development and maintenance of existing mobile application in React Native
- Write clean and optimized code using latest cross platform mobile app standards
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Deploying and maintaining React Native apps on iOS and Android
- Ability to be mindful of Business Requirements
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Strong aptitude for learning new frameworks & technologies
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Demonstrable experience building React applications
- Ability to demonstrate apps you’ve developed in the interview process
- Knowledge and understanding of modern software design patterns
- Punctuality and strong communication skills are critical
- Self-awareness and a desire to improve your skills
- Minimum 1 year of industry experience with Python, Django, GraphQL, Postgres or another modern back end framework.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience with Amazon Web Services cloud architecture and management
- Knowledge of building and deploying applications using Docker
- Understanding of IoT sensor data access patterns and design for security and scaling
- Consuming data from REST APIs to integrate data sources
- Native experience on iOS (Swift) and Android (Java)
Analytical minded and general problem-solving skills are very important
Grow your career supported by an energized and passionate team, professional development, training, flexibility and opportunities for advancement. We offer competitive wages and benefits including comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, matching 401(k), paid time off and more.
National Carwash Solutions is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.