Software Engineer II – Valve Management Services
Software Engineer II - Valve Management Services
TEAM Inc.’s Digital Valve Management Solutions (DVMS) is transforming pressure safety and flow control infrastructure. Data-driven management will result in a paradigm shift in plant asset performance. For the right candidate, this is a seat at the table, and an opportunity to be a part of a digital revolution in which customers will optimize plant performance, reduce cost of ownership, and achieve best-in-class safety and sustainability goals.
The DVMS Software Engineer is a key member of the team, as the developer and technical/commercial support for digital tools in the DVMS product line. The position is 100% dedicated to building and sustaining DVMS digital tool sets. It is critical to advancing the commercialization of DVMS solutions through advanced digital functionality.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide software technical expertise to develop and support digital applications, tools, and data analytics of the DVMS PSL.
- Cultivates relationship with technology partners to accelerate and complete solutions that deliver client value
- Develops and manages the support structure as it relates to the digital initiative to promote alignment with our internal IT department, digital operations, and enterprise architecture
- Leads DVMS data efforts, integration and analytics as a strategic evolving asset that can deliver new opportunities for both decision-making and monetization
- Supports management alignment with our internal IT department and to ensure the continued supportability of the digital platform.
- Aligns with department QA structure as it relates to projects
- Works with both near and offshore resources to achieve goals, as required
- Works with Scrum practices and their implementation by the digital team; working with product owners and development leads to measure and improve development velocity.
- Assists in the identification and implementation of process improvements.
- Maintains a safe, secure and healthy environment by adhering to Company/Customer safety and quality standards and practices and to legal regulations, alerting others regarding potential hazards or concern
- Adheres to and is a champion of TEAM’s Core Values
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems, Engineering or related field of study required
- Eight (8) or more years of software development experience required
- .NET Core 3.1 and Visual Studio/Visual Studio code experience required
- Desired skills/technologies: Azure Functions, Azure DevOps, Azure Blob storage, Flutter, Firebase
- Work is conducted in a semi-private office/cubicle setting
- Travel requirements up to 25%
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Ability to lift and carry 25 pounds
- Sufficient clarity of speech and hearing or other communication capabilities, with or without reasonable accommodation, which permits employee to communicate effectively
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation
- Sufficient manual dexterity with or without reasonable accommodation, which permit the employee to perform routine office duties
- Sufficient personal mobility and physical reflexes, with or without reasonable accommodations to perform office duties and travel when necessary to off-site locations
This job description is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty required of the position given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of management to assign, direct and control the work of employees under supervision. The listing of duties and responsibilities shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned that are of similar kind or level of difficulty.
TEAM Industrial Services, Inc. strictly prohibits discrimination against applicants, employees, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
TEAM’s Core Values:
- Safety First / Quality Always – In everything we do
- Integrity – Uncompromising standards of integrity and ethical conduct
- Service Leadership – Leading Service Quality, professionalism and responsiveness
- Innovation – Supports continuous growth and improvement
- Pride and Respect – For our customers, for each other and for all our stakeholders
- Teamwork – Global teamwork and collaboration
TEAM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.