Software Engineer Sr (Onsite)
West University, TX
Country:United States of America
Location:TX190: 2501 West University, McKinney 2501 West University , McKinney, TX, 75070 USA
Raytheon Intelligence and Space is seeking software engineers for the Multi-Function System Services (MFSS) Product Family. MFSS SW team is developing a Product Family System & SW Architecture that includes support for programs requiring multi-function (multi-mode & multi-sensing) capabilities. Software engineers will be responsible for developing and evaluating concepts for next generation airborne mission systems on a common architecture, researching options for applicable technologies and coordinating with other R&D organizations, developing concepts of operation, architectures, design, develop, test, and integrate complex software and systems solutions.
• Minimum of 5 Years systems experience supporting and developing real-time embedded software in one or more of the following areas:
• System of Systems Engineering experience in the Airborne Sensing and Mission System domain
• Experience with C/C++
• Experience using a Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS), e.g., VxWorks, Linux, Green Hills (GH) Integrity or other
• U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
• Experience in one or more of the following areas:
• Development experience in Airborne Sensors (Radars, EO/IR, EW, etc.), Data Architecture, Network Communications, Datalinks, Platform Integration, Weapons/Effects (Missiles, Projectiles), Command & Control for Fire Control and
Surveillance applications, and/or Resource Management is highly desirable.
Multi-Domain Airborne Sensor Fusion and Tracking experience
• Multi-Spectral, Multi-Sensor Resource Management experience
• Networked Fire Control experience
• Open Systems Architecture (OSA) experience
• Experience developing simulators/emulators
• Experience developing and integrating OMS-based architectures
• DoD Secret Clearance within 5 years of last update
• Experience with Multi-Domain Integration (e.g., air and space) and System of Systems architecture for distributed Command & Control
• Integration and test of airborne mission systems from SIL through flight test
• Familiarity with Agile lifecycle process including Scrum, Continuous Integration, and Test Driven Development Methodologies
Requires theoretical to advanced knowledge of work area typically obtained through University Degree combined with experience. Practical knowledge of RTX projects, programs
or systems with the ability to make enhancements and leverage in daily work.
Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 2 years of prior relevant experience.
Engineering/Other Technical Positions:Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics(STEM) and a minimum of 5 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
Requires advanced knowledge of work area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. May have practical knowledge of project
management. Practical to substantial knowledge of RTX projects, programs or systems with the ability to make enhancements and leverage in daily work.
A University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years prior relevant experience, or An Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 3 years experience
Engineering/Other Technical Positions:
Typically requires a degree in Science,Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and a minimum of 5 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms