Software Integrator – Onsite
Country:United States of America
Location:TX360: Dallas - North Bldg 13510 North Central Expressway North Building, Dallas, TX, 75243 USA
Position Role Type:Onsite
The Surveillance and Network Systems organization at Raytheon Intelligence & Space provides the joint warfighter with actionable information from an unblinking eye across the battlespace.
By joining the SNS Engineering team you’ll have the opportunity to design, develop and test product capabilities for Active Electronically Scanned Array (AESA) radars, integrated sensor suites, precision targeting, multispectral EO/IR targeting systems, Pilot Situational Awareness, Special mission aircraft and Strategic and tactical ISR Systems.
But more than anything, we are a diverse team of innovators, creators and strategists drawing inspiration from each other every day. We collaborate, iterate, and execute with an eye toward inclusivity, the company mission and personal career growth.
Explore RIS: What we do | Raytheon Intelligence & Space (raytheonintelligenceandspace.com)
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible work schedules, additional one week paid-time off during company shut down in December, awesome Health & Welfare benefits
- Home Office location: North Dallas, TX [relocation eligible]
For a Senior Software Integrator, pre-requisite skills include:
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant software development and integration experience.
- Experience working with real-time, multi-threaded embedded software systems, with some experience in Linux and C++.
- Experience working with software, firmware and hardware interfaces (ICDs, IDDs).
- Experience working in a System Integration Lab (SIL) environment with ability to perform capability or feature integration at Subsystem or System level and perform preliminary investigation of issues encountered.
- Current U.S. DOD Secret Security Clearance.
- Must be able to obtain Special Access Program (SAP) Clearance.
- Education: Typically requires degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years prior relevant experience.
- Ability to debug and solve complex software integration issues in a SIL environment.
- Experience developing and integrating software for a large Radar or other sensor system.
- Experience working with git and Atlassian tools (Confluence, Jira, bitbucket, fe/cru).
- Top Secret/SCI Clearance
This position requires a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Relocation Eligible - Relocation assistance available provided final candidate meets eligibility requirements
- Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Awarding.
- Engineering/Other Technical Positions: Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and a minimum of 5 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and TermsID:uDnQdo