Spanish Customer Assistance
Idaho Falls, ID
At Melaleuca, our mission is 'to enhance the lives of those we touch by helping people reach their goals'. Everything we accomplish is done with an eye toward promoting the physical, environmental, financial, and personal wellness of those around us. For over 35 years, we have provided dynamic careers for thousands of team members while achieving consistent and profitable growth, exceeding $2 billion in annual revenue.
With over 5,000 team members and with operations in 19 countries around the world, it’s no wonder why Forbes has ranked Melaleuca as one of the top Midsize Employers in the Nation for 3 years in row, including #5 in Idaho for Best Employers by State (2021).
As a Customer Assistance Specialist you are an integral part of the Melaleuca team. You will directly support our Members and Marketing Executives by helping them reactivate their accounts, thus maintaining all of the preferred benefits that they can enjoy with their exclusive membership. You are confident with your communication skills, both verbally and electronically. You will excel here by having an internal drive to perform, and can manage your time, tasks and projects clearly and effectively.
You'll become a part of a fast-paced team dedicated to a feel-good lifestyle brand dedicated to changing lives. Like the rest of Melaleuca, we are proud to be part of a values-driven organization that treats employees with respect.
Some of their essential responsibilities include:
- Placing and answering phone calls with Marketing Executives and customers in order to solve credit related problems (i.e., unpaid invoices, stop-shipments, etc.).
- Offer World Class Customer Service for customers in challenging situations
- Partners with customers to find a viable solution that meets their various needs and situations.
- Coordinates with other departments (i.e., Customer Service, Services Support, etc.) regarding customers with outstanding balances.
- Balances personal and departmental reports.
- Able to help customers in Spanish and English fluently
- Flexibility is a must in this position; Full time is 40+ hours a week
- Personally motivated and able to work in a fast pace work enviornment
- Able to work independently and professionally with a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish
- Able to communicate politely and professionaly both electornically and over the phone
- Able to handle confidential information
- Able to use the Microsoft Office Suite programs to track daily goals.
- Able to type 30 WPM and know the 10 key
- Able to handle a high level of stress
- Collections experience preferred but not required
- Work occasional Saturdays based on company needs
- Work extended hours the first portion of each month
Melaleuca is one of the leading Health and Wellness companies in the world. We manufacture and distribute nutritional, pharmaceutical, personal care, facial care, home hygiene, and other wellness products and distribute them directly to the consumer through a full-service catalog and Internet shopping system. We carefully craft products used every day with the highest standards of safety, health, and wellness in mind.
This revolutionary system is changing the way hundreds of thousands of people shop by eliminating middlemen and reducing marketing and distribution costs. This enables the company to spend more on research and high-quality, ecologically-sensible ingredients, while maintaining reasonable prices.
Great culture - flexibility is a must in this position; you'll become a part of a fast-paced team dedicated to a feel-good lifestyle brand dedicated to changing lives. Like the rest of Melaleuca, we are proud to be part of a values-driven organization that treats employees with respect. Our employees and their families enjoy company parties and countless discounts around the community. We implement a very real open-door policy, and all employees are on a first name basis—it feels more like a family than a multi-national corporation.
Excellent compensation - in addition to a competitive wage, we offer comprehensive benefits for our full-time employees that include all you would expect plus some remarkable surprises, such as:
- Longevity Bonus (5 Yrs/$5000, 10 Yrs/$10,000, 15 Yrs/$15,000, etc.)
- First Pay Review After 6 Months
- 401(k) with a company match
- $100/month of Free Company Products ($1,080/year)
- Company-Sponsored Employee Appreciation Events (Employee Picnic, Christmas Party, etc.)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Clean, Safe, Indoor Climate-Controlled Environment
- Opportunities to Promote
- No Layoffs
- Safe, Natural Product Line
And much more!