Special Assembly Technician – up to $25 per hour – Every Friday Off!
Cumberland Engineering Corp.
New Berlin, WI
Besides great pay and benefits ACS Group also offers things like:
23 paid days off per year
Health Insurance on Day 1
$1.50/hr. shift premium
Vaccination not required
If you are looking for a new career, or are a seasoned pro looking for a change, ACS Group is a company where our employees make a difference!
We are currently looking for a Special Assembly Technician for our Temperature Control Unit (TCU) Department. The Special Assembly Technician is responsible for specialized and highly unique mechanical builds or operations to print and sales order, throughout the manufacturing process.
A successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Operate machinery, equipment, and computer terminals
- Ensure that established quality standards are adhered to
- Make adjustments as necessary to produce product within specifications – communicate with supervisor and engineering before making any changes
- Visually inspect and reject parts outside of written specifications
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs), position overview, blue prints, and work instructions
- Complete daily production and quality logs and labor cards
- Follow instructions and assignments from supervision.
- Provide on-the-job training to new employees
- Write up tickets to order materials from inventory when the quantity of available parts falls below established numbers
- Occasional Welding
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent and 5+ years of assembly experience
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret blueprints, specifications and written instruction to determine the form, fit and function of parts
- Must be safety minded and perform work safely. Follow all safety procedures/policies
- Quality: Overall accuracy, completeness of assignments, and attention to detail
- Productivity: Efficient use of time, ability to meet deadlines and overall productivity
- Familiar with the use of various hand/power tools
- Good organizational skills
- Basic math skills including ability to work with a tape measure/ruler
- Detail oriented: Must be able to measure accurately and punch holes in panels in the correct location
- Ability to perform lifting and wrenching of large components ensuring there are no leaks
- Ability to perform field wiring
- Ability to anticipate issues and think outside of the box