Sr Applications / Development Engineer – Specialty RF
Harbour Industries LLC
Come join a team where People make the difference! As a part of Marmon Holdings, Inc., a highly decentralized organization, we rely heavily on people with the aptitude, attitude, and entrepreneurial spirit to drive our success, and we're committed to attracting and retaining top talent.Under general direction, responsible for a range of highly complex engineering tasks in new product development projects associated with design proposals, testing, feasibility analysis, mathematical modeling, sample building, manufacturing processes assessment, etc. to develop and implement new methods, designs and products. Writes engineering specifications and interprets/analyses test results. Handles complex assignments and trains junior staff. Role typically requires more than 5 years of experience.
Manage the development of Specialty RF cables; design, manufacturing instructions and testing. Provide technical support to sales, quality control, and customers. Support realization of annual sales objectives.
- Research and recommend new Specialty RF cables for product development.
- Manage the development and manufacturing of new products.
- Propose pricing strategies for new products with an objective of maximizing profitability
- Realize annual sales objectives for new products.
- Visit existing and prospective customers and other points of influence.
- Qualify customers and opportunities to support allocation of resources. Determine if current resources are adequate and/or propose supplemental resources to support objective.
- Determine customer needs, proposing appropriate solutions.
- Review and approve Specialty RF routers.
- Provide engineering support to manufacturing and account managers
- Review cost estimations prepared by Design Specialists pertaining to Specialty RF
- Evaluate new raw materials, methods and equipment
- Selection and installation of appropriate equipment for testing.
- Evaluate and verify the accuracy of test data, provide recommendations for improvement
- Adherence to AS9100 requirements or other quality systems as required.
- Special projects and duties as assigned.
Technical degree or industry equivalent experience.
Proficient knowledge of RF electrical characteristics.
Basic knowledge of computers.
Good communication skills.
Attention to details.
Following receipt of a conditional offer of employment, candidates will be required to complete additional job-related screening processes as permitted or required by applicable law.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, and please be sure to include the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.